HRTC Recruitment 2014 – 680 Vacancies – Apply for HRTC Transport Multipurpose Assistant Posts @ www.hrtc.gov.in
HRTC Recruitment 2014 – Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Transport Multipurpose Assistant Posts for filling up 680 vacancies ON CONTRACT.
To fill up these vacancies, Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for HRTC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format from 23.07.2014 to 14.07.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – HRTC Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 680 vacancies
Post Name : Transport Multipurpose Assistant
Eligibility Criteria for HRTC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 45 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should have passed their 10th , Matric from any recognized board and also have valid conductor license.
Application Fee :
- The application form can be obtained against a cash payment of Rs. 100/- (as processing charges) from any office of the Regional Manager as mentioned below and no other kind of fee shall be charged:-
|S.No.||Name of Regional Manager
|Name of Regional
Manager Office, HRTC
|4.||Local Unit, Dhalli, Shimla-12||17.||Dharamshala|
|5.||Rural Unit, Dhalli, Shimla-12||18.||Palampur|
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for HRTC Recruitment 2014 can send it along with all required documents & certificates at following address from 23.07.2014 to 14.08.2014:
Himachal Pradesh Taniki Shiksha Board,
Important Dates :
- Starting date for application submission is 23rd July 2014.
- Last date for application submission is 14th August 2014.
- Admit card will available on 21st August 2014.
- Date for written examination is 31st August 2014.