HESCOM Recruitment 2014 – Syllabus and Model Questions for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts
Syllabus for HESCOM Recruitment 2014 / Examination pattern for HESCOM Recruitment 2014 / How to prepare for HESCOM Recruitment 2014 / Important topics to covered for HESCOM Recruitment 2014 / Syllabus and sample questions for HESCOM Recruitment 2014 / Model questions for HESCOM Recruitment 2014 / Question pattern for HESCOM Recruitment 2014 / HESCOM Recruitment Aptitude Questions / Aptitude Questions for HESCOM Recruitment
HESCOM Recruitment 2014 – The Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM) has announced an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant and Junior Engineer Posts, for filling of 92 vacancies. Online Applications were received till 25.10.2014.
Candidates who have applied for the HESCOM Recruitment 2014 may download the Examination Pattern and the syllabus for the examination / Selection.
Syllabus for HESCOM Recruitment 2014
Vacancy Details –
HESCOM Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 92 vacancies
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Engineer (Ele) – 84 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 1 post
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 2 posts
- Junior Engineer (Ele) – 5 posts
- For Post 1, 2 & 3 : Rs. 18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760- 28220-850-30770-920-32610/
- For Post 4 : Rs. 11750-360-13910-420-16850-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080- 700- 25180-760-28220-850-29070/-
Selection Process :
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the Aptitude test
1) Enhancement of revenue generation.
2) Strengthening and refurbishing distribution network to reduce losses and cost of operation.
3) Enhancing employee productivity.
4) Providing best services to its consumers.
5) Energy Audit at 33 KV / 11 KV DTC level to bring down avoidable losses.
6) Enhancement of vigilance activities to reduce power theft and pilferage.