GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2014-15 – 1236 Vacancies – Apply Online for Driver Posts @ www.ojas.guj.nic.in
GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2014-15 – The Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has issued the Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Driver Posts, for filling of 1236 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2014-15 in the prescribed format through online mode from 18-12-2014 to 17-01-2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2014-15 :
Total No. of Post : 1236 Vacancies
Name of the Posts : Driver
Eligibility Criteria for GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2014-15 :
- The Age of the candidate must be between 25 years and 33 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age will be applicable as per government rules for Reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must have passed Matriculation/10th Class.
- In addition, it is preferable that the candidate should have passed 10+2 and Graduation from a recognized education board and university respectively.
- The candidate must have basic & operating knowledge of Computer.
- The Eye Sight and Vision of the candidate must be clear.
- The minimum height of the candidate must be 162 centimeters or more.The Height bar is 160 centimeters for Reserved category.
- The candidate must have Driving License for HGV/HPV and Base to drive Public Transport Vehicles Regional Vehicle/Road Transport Council.
- The candidate must have at least 4 years’ experience of driving Heavy Vehicles including Diesel Vehicles after attaining Heavy License for HGV/HPV.
Application Fee :
- No Application Fee for this Recruitment.
Selection Process :
The candidate will be selected through Merits based on Qualifications, Experience and Practical/Trade Test as follows:
- Matriculation/10th Class: 15 Marks
- HSC (10+2)/12th Class: 05 Marks
- Graduation: 10 Marks
- Computer Knowledge: 05 Marks
- Experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles including Diesel Vehicle: Maximum 15 Marks (Based on Experience Time period)
- Driving Trade/Practical Test:
- The Practical Driving Test will contain 50 Marks, the candidate will have to get at least 37 Marks out of 50.
Pay Scale :
- Rs.5300/- Fixed Pay for First 5 Years.
How to Apply For GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2014-15:
The candidates those who are interested in applying for are required to apply for as detailed below on or before 17.01.2015
- Open the official website at ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Find out Apply Online tab to proceed.
- Navigate to GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2014 for 1236 Posts.
- Click on Apply Now to go to Online Application.
- Fill up Online Application with Personal and Educational details.
- Save the Application and note down your Application Number.
- Go to Upload Photograph section and upload your passport photo and signature image.
- Then Confirm your Application and save your Confirmation Number.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18 December 2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17 January 2015