GATE 2015 Results – Exam Conducted on 31st January 2015, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February 2015
GATE 2015 Results – Graduate Aptitude Test 2015 is being organised by Indian Institute of Kanpur as an Organising Institute. GATE 2015 is being conducted for admission to renowned institutions. GATE Scores are valued by various leading institutions.
The examination Exam Conducted on 31st January 2015, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February 2015 at various centres. Aspirants who have appeared for the above examination can now check the results now at the link given below:
How to check GATE 2015?
- Click the link given below
- Enter Enrolment ID / Mobile Number or email address
- Enter password
- Click "Submit"
Facility has been provided to extract your Enrolment ID or Password.
What will be the codes and name of the GATE 2015 papers?
Code Name of GATE Paper
AE Aerospace Engineering
AG Agricultural Engineering
AR Architecture and Planning
CE Civil Engineering
CH Chemical Engineering
CS Computer Science/ it
EC Electronics & Communication Engineering
EE Electrical Engineering
EY Ecology and Evolution
GG Geology and Geophysics
IN Instrumentation Engineering
ME Mechanical Engineering
MN Mining Engineering
MT Metallurgical Engineering
PI Production and Industrial Engineering
TF Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
XE Engineering Sciences
XL Life Sciences
Opportunities available now for GATE 2015 cleared candidates
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) – Assistant Engineer (On Training) and Assistant Manager (IT Systems)
- Coal India Limited – Management Trainees (MT) in Mechanical, Electrical, Geology and Mining Discipline
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) – 87 posts of Trainee Electrical Engineers
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) – Trainee Engineers’ in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation
- Central Electronics Limited (CEL) – Graduate Engineers belonging to Electronics & Communication, Mechanical, Electrical, Material Science
- Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Executive Trainees in the discipline of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited – Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics Engineer at the post of Executive Trainees
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) – Civil, Electrical Mechanical Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical Engineers
Aspirants can update their marks with the above institutions for inviting interview etc.