FCI Recruitment 2015 – 4318 Vacancies – Apply Online for Junior Engineer, Typist and Assistant Posts @ www.mgbbank.com
FCI Recruitment 2015 – The Food Corporation of India (FCI), Government of India has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer, Typist and Assistant Grade Posts in various zones across India, for filling of 4318 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the FCI Recruitment 2015 in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 17th March 2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – FCI Recruitment 2015 :
Total No. of Post : 4318 Vacancies
Zone wise Vacancies :
|Name of Post||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||North East Zone|
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Recruitment 2015 :
Age Limit :
- The lower age of the candidate for all the posts must be more than 18 years.
- The Upper Age limit for Junior Engineer is 28 years, for Typist 25 Years and for Assistant Grade 27 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be applicable to Reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Academic Qualification :
- The candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Degree in Engineering from a recognized university according the requirement of the post applied for in FCI.
- For more details refer Official Notification.
Application Fee :
- The candidates must pay the Application Fee of Rs.350/-.
- The Application Fee can be paid through Online/Offline mode (i.e. By SBI Internet Banking, SBI Credit Card or by SBI Fee Challan).
Selection Process :
- The candidate will be appointed through Practical Test, Written Test and Interview.
Pay Scale :
- Junior Engineer: From Rs.11100/- to Rs.29950/-
- Typist and Assistant Grade: From 9300/- to Rs.22940/-
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for FCI Recruitment 2015 are required to apply online using the official website at www.fcijobsportal.com OR @www.fciweb.nic.in for the posts Junior Engineer, Typist and Assistant Grade in various zones across India on or before 17th March 2015 as detailed below :
- Download the Official Notification and read it thoroughly.
- Follow the instructions and Click on Apply Online.
- Fill up the Online Application with necessary information asked.
- Pay the Application Fee online/offline.
- Submit the Application on completion.
- Note down your Application Registration Number for future use.
- Take printout of Application for more use.
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply Online: 17th March 2015