FCI JE, Assistant, Typist Recruitment 2015 – JE (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical), Assistant Grade III and Typist posts
FCI JE, Assistant, Typist Recruitment 2015 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has issued Recruitment Notification for the zone wise recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade-II, III and Typist (Hindi) posts. Eligible candidates can submit their online application through www.fcijobsportal.com on or before 17.03.2015.
Vacancy details of FCI JE, Assistant, Typist Recruitment 2015
Name of the Post / Post Code / No of Posts Vacant
Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) A – 66 Posts
Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering) B – 16 Posts
Junior Engineer(Mechanical Engineering) C – 6 Posts
Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) D – 54 Posts
Typist (Hindi) E – 100 Posts
Assistant Grade-III (General) F – 699 Posts
Assistant Grade-III(Accounts) G – 296 Posts
Assistant Grade-III(Technical) H – 1429 Posts
Assistant Grade-III (Depot) I – 1652 Posts
Click the link given below for zone wise post wise vacancies
Pay Scale :
JE – Rs.11100~29950
Asst Grade-II, II, Typist posts – Rs.9300~22940
Educational Qualifications :
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil with one year experience
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Civil with one year experience
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience
- Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) – Graduate from a recognised University with Hindi as Main subject, Proficiency in English, One year experience in Hindi to English Translation. Preferable qualification : Post Graduate in Hindi
- Typist (Hindi) – Graduate with 30 WPM speed in Hindi Typing. Preference will be given to candidates who know bilingual Hindi and English typing with computer knowledge
- Assistant Grade-III (General) – Graduate from recognised University with computer knowledge
- Assistant Grade-III(Accounts) – Degree in Commerce with computer knowledge
- Assistant Grade-III(Technical) – B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subject from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE. Knowledge of proficiency in Computers.
- Assistant Grade-III (Depot) – Graduate from recognised University and Proficiency in use of Computers.
Age Limit as on 1.1.2015 : JE and AG II – 28 years, Typist – 25 years, AG-III – 27 years.
Mode of Selection : Written Test and Interview
How to apply for FCI JE, Assistant, Typist Recruitment 2015
Online online applications are to be submitted through FCI portal www.fcijobsportal.com.
Candidate should have scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, valid email id.
Last Date of application : 17th March 2015