DSSSB Recruitment 2014 – 4494 Vacancies – Apply Online for SET, TGT, Special Educator & Other Posts @ www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in
DSSSB Recruitment 2014 – The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Special Education Teacher, Special Educator, TGT, Assistant Teacher, Stenographer, LDC posts at various departments for filling up 4494 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for DSSSB Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 11.08.2014 to 27.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – DSSSB Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 4494 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- Special Education Teacher : 670 Posts
- Special Educator : 1692 Posts
- TGT (Computer Science) : 2026 Posts
- Assistant Teacher : 88 Posts
- Stenographer : 04 Posts
- LDC : 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 30 years for Sr.No:1,2,3,4 Posts,
- 18-27 years for Sr.No:5,6 Posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed with a two years Diploma in Special Education, should qualify in CTET for Sl.No:1 Post,
- Senior Secondary School (12th Class) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution, 2 year’s Diploma programme in Special Education recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India, should qualify in CTET for Sl.No:2 Posts,
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University for Sl.No:3 Post,
- 12th pass with 50% marks from a recognized board, Two years Diploma in primary education/certificate course in ETE/ JBT/ DIET/ B.EL.ED from recognized institution, should qualify in CTET for Sl.No.4,
- 12th pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board/ Institute equivalent, Speed of 80 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm on computer in English for Sl.No:5 Post,
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University for Sl.No:6 Post.
Selection Process :
- The candidates will be called for interview, screening test, written test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online challan to be deposited in State Bank of India. SC, ST, PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for DSSSB Recruitment 2014 may apply online through the website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in from 11-08-2014 to 27-08-2014.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-08-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-08-2014.