DMRC Customer Relations Assistant Interview 2014 – Document verification and Interview from 15.12.2014 to 19.12.2014
DMRC Results 2014 / DMRC CRA Results 2014 / DMRC CRA phychological test results / DMRC CRA Merit List / DMRC Customer Relations Assistant Merit Order / DMRC Customer Relations Assistant final interview list
DMRC Customer Relations Assistant Interview 2014 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) published Notification for the recruitment of Customer Relations Assistant vide Advertisement No.
DMRC/OM/HR/1/2014 dated 23th March 2014.
DMRC conducted psychological test from 20.11.2014 to 03.12.2014. The results of the examination is declared now.
The DMRC issued the Merit order list of 496 candidates who are delcared selected in the psychological test conducted from 20th November 2014 to 3rd December 2014.
DMRC confirms that no individual communication will be sent to the candidates calling for the document verification and interview :
Venue details of DMRC Customer Relations Assistant Interview 2014
Venue of the Interview :
DMRC Training Institute
(Location- within 1Km on Kashmiri Gate ISBT-Shahdara Road on Yamuna Bridge).
Reporting Time : 9.30 AM
Instructions to Candidates who attend DMRC Customer Relations Assistant Interview 2014
- Candidates must bring all documents and testimonials in original with one set of xerox copies in support of their age, educational qualification duly atttested.
- Candidates who working in State / Central Government have to produce "No Objection Certificate". Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce caste certificate in the prescribed Proforma for
the purpose of implementation of reservation in Central Government Undertakings as per the Central list of OBC categories and issued by the Competent Authority, which should
be not more than one year old, otherwise their candidature will be cancelled
- Caste / Community Certificate of candidates who are coming under SC / ST / OBC Category must be produced. The certificates should be obtained from the competent authority.
- Document in support of their age i.e., Date of Birth (High School / Matriculation) should be produced.
- Candidates belong to OBC category should produce non-creamy layer certificate if they seek consideration under OBC non creamy layer category.