DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2014 – 220 Vacancies – Apply Online for Clerk-Typist, Stenographer & Other Posts @ http://dmerexam.com
DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2014 – Directorate of Medical education and research (DMER) Mumbai has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Clerk-Typist, Stenographer, Lower and Higher Steno posts for filling up of 220 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format from 08.07.2014 at 12.00 am. to 24.07.2014 by 5.00 pm..
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 200 posts
Name of The Post :
- Clerk – Typist: 174 Posts
- Stenographer: 11 Posts
- Lower Steno: 32 Posts
- Higher Steno: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 33 years as on 24-07-2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rule.
Education Qualification :
Candidates must have
- passed SSC with typing speed English 40 wpm, Marathi 30 wpm, Marathi and Hindi languages are well known, and Computer knowledge is preferred for S.No 01 Post,
- SSC with typing speed English 40 wpm, Marathi 30 wpm, Marathi and Hindi languages are well known, Computer knowledge is preferred, shorthand 80 words per minute for S.No. 02 Post,
- SSC with typing speed English 40 wpm, Marathi 30 wpm, Marathi and Hindi languages are well known, Computer knowledge is preferred, shorthand 100 words per minute for S.No.03 Post,
- SSC with typing speed English 40 wpm, Marathi 30 wpm, Marathi and Hindi languages are well known, Computer knowledge is preferred and Shorthand 120 words per minute is needed for S.No.04 Post.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates are selected based on written test and performance in interview.
Examination Fee :
- Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 400/- for OBC category.
- Examination fees should be paid by challan through any branch of State Bank of India and submit on or before 28-07-2014.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for DMER Mumbai Recruitment 2014 may apply online through website www.dmerexam.com from 08-07-2014 by 12:00 AM to 24-07-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 08-07-2014 by 12:00 AM
- Last Date to Apply Online : 24-07-2014 by 05:00 PM
- Last Date for Submission of Bank Challan : 28-07-2014