Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2014 – 15166 Vacancies – Apply Online Guest Teacher Posts @ http://edudel.nic.in
Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2014 – Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Directorate of Education has published an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Guest Teacher posts for filling up 15166 vacancies
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online from 30.07.2014 to 07.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 15166 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
Districtwise Vacancies :
- Central: 453 Posts
- New Delhi: 37 Posts
- East: 1649 Posts
- North East: 3485 Posts
- North: 884 Posts
- North West-A: 1853 Posts
- North West-B: 2340 Posts
- South West -A: 538 Posts
- South West-B: 449 Posts
- West-A: 885 Posts
- West-B: 1235 Posts
- South: 1358 Posts
Name of the Posts :
1. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT/ Lecturer)
i. Hom Science
ii. Domestic Science
iii. Physical Education
2. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
iii. Natural Science
iv. Physical Science
v. Social Science
vi. Home Science
3. Physical Education Teacher (PET)
4. Special Education Teacher
5. Music Teacher
6. Drawing Teacher
8. Assistant Teacher (Primary)
9. Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be below 36 years for PGT/EVGCs,
- below 30 years for Male and 40 years for Female for TGTs and not exceed 30 years for remaining posts.
- Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should possess
- Post Graduate degree in the subject concerned, with B. Ed for PGTs,
- Bachelor Degree (Hons/ Pass) or equivalent from a recognized university in the concerned subject with B.Ed for TGTs and Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P. Ed.) or its equivalent for Post No.3,
- Graduate with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed with two years diploma in special Education for Post No.4,
- B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized University for Post No.5,
- MA in Drawing and Painting/ Fine art from a recognized University for Post No.6,
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a recognized University Iinstitute or equivalent for Post No.7.
- Refer notification for postwise educational qualification details.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on Merit basis.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2014 are required to submit the application online through the website www.edudel.nic.in from 30-07-2014 at 11:00 A.M to 07-08-2014 up to 06:00 P.M.
- After submission of online application, take printout of the submitted application form and keep it for future purpose.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-07-2014 at 11:00 A.M
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 07-08-2014 up to 06:00 P.M.
- Date of Display of Order of Merit List on Website: 12-08-2014 at 06:00 PM