Delhi University Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Jr Research Fellow Posts @ http://work.du.ac.in/du/
Delhi University Recruitment 2014 – The Delhi University, Department of Physics and Astrophysics has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Jr Research Fellow Posts in a DST-sponsored research project entitled “Metal Oxide Nanowire Based Nanoelectronic Devices,” through India-Taiwan Programme in Science & Technology.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Delhi University Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online on or before 20.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Delhi University Recruitment 2014 :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility Criteria Delhi University Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- No age limitations, refer to notification page for age details. Standard age limit will be applicable here.
- No application fee is required for the above posts. Candidates don’t need to pay application fee.
Selection Procedure :
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview.
- Candidates having 55% in MSc or equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, or Material Sciences, with CSIR-NET (JRF/LS) qualification are encouraged to apply. Knowledge of mathematical software and computer programming language is desirable. Candidates with “condensed matter physics” as special papers in their M. Sc. are preferable.
- JRF (UGC-CSIR qualified): Monthly Rs. 16,000 /- (+ 30% HRA as per rule)
- Initial appointment for one year and extendable up to 2 years based on performance.
Other benefits :
- Eligible candidate may be entitled to register for Ph. D. program of University of Delhi.
How to Apply :
- Application should contain a detail resume, photocopies of educational/professional qualifications.
- The documents should include An application letter in plain paper with complete resume along with self attested photocopies of educational/professional certificates, one photograph, and contact details including email, postal address, and phone number.
- The completed applications should reach Dr. Ajit K. Mahapatro, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi, Delhi, latest by Aug. 20, 2014 (or 15 days after publication in the “Employment News”).
- The applicant can also apply through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selected candidates will be intimated by email about the written/interview date. So candidate must provide valid- email IDs in their applications.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information in the documents and the photographs attached along with the application.
Important Date :
- Last Dates: Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20-08-2014