CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2014 – Exam on 21st Dec
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2014 / CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket 2014 / Joint CSIR UGC Exam Hall Ticket 2014 / How to get Joint CSIR UGC Exam Admit Card 2014 / Download CSIR UGC NET Call Letter 2014 / CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2014
CISR UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2014 – How to get CISR UGC Exam Hall Ticket 2014 ?
The Council of scientific and Industrial Research is going to conduct the Joint CSIR UGC Test Junior Research Fellowship/Lectureship (Net) Exam on 21st December 2014 at various exam centres.
The admit card / hall ticket available in the official website. The students who have applied for the exam can download their call letter from the website.
How to Download CISR UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2014 ?
- Login to the official website http://csirhrdg.res.in/
- Navigate to the link "Admit Card" and click on it
- Enter the Form Number 14D ____
- Enter your date of birth DDMMMMYYYY
- Enter the code displayed
- Press "Submit"
- Admit Card is very important document and No Candidate will be allowed in Examination hall without Admit card.
- Admit Card is compulsory for all the candidates.
The Joint Research Fellowship Exam will be conducted on 21st December, 2014. Applicants who have filled the application form of this JRF exam then the exam date are declared. So many applicants are waiting for the date of JRF Exam.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India, a premier national R&D organization, is among the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organization. CSIR’s pioneering sustained contribution to S&T human resource development is acclaimed nationally. Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), a division of CSIR realizes this objective through various grants, fellowship schemes etc.
Joint CISR UGC Exam Admit Card 2014:
The candidates who have been provisionally permitted to appear in the Joint CSIR UGC Test for JRF and eligible for Lectureship (NET) whch is scheduled on Sunday, the 21st December, 2014. The candidates have also been informed individually by Speed Post with a copy of the same endorsed to the Coordinator of the concerned Centre.
The provisionally permitted candidates are requested to contact the concerned Coordinator of their centre on 20th December, 2014 positively alongwith following documents to get a valid Admission Certificate :-
- Photocopy of the both sides of duly filled in Hard copy of Online Application
- Proof of dispatch/undertaking by the candidates.
- Copy of the letter issued from the Examination Unit provisionally permitting to appear in the December, 2014 NET.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Some photo identity proof.
The candidates are advised to use the link or follow the steps given below to download their admit card from the website.
“All the Best to Candidates”