COMEDK UGET 2015 – Test on 10.5.2015
COMEDK UGET 2015 – Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has announced the Entrance examination schedule for the admission to nearly 20,000 seats in Under Graduate Medical , Engineering and Dental Courses in Karnataka. There are 14 Medical, 25 Dental and nearly 150 Engineering Institutions coming under COMEDK.
Important Dates in COMEDK UGET 2015
- 02/03/2015-Monday – Start date for Online Application Form" (OAF)
- 08/04/2015-Wednesday – Last Date for submitting Online Application
- 10/04/2015- Friday – Last date for filling of "Online Application Form" only for those candidates who have already obtained "Request for Application" (RFA) : The (OAF) Link from COMEDK Website will be removed at 5:00 PM
- 15/04/2015-Wednesday – Last date for receipt of "Physical Application Form" (PAF)
- 24/04/2015 – Friday – Uploading of "Online Test Admission Ticket" (TAT)
10/05/2015 Sunday COMEDK UGET – 2015
- Test Day – 10/05/2015 – Sunday – Publishing of "Provisional Answer Keys" after the completion of the test.
How to Apply : Candidates have to download the application from official web site www.comedk.org. Applications will not be available other than site. Candidates have to submit the application only to COMEDK.
Application Fee : Demand Draft of Rs.1200 for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) and Rs.1500 for all 4 subjects (PCMB). Demand draft towards Applications fee to be drawn from any Nationalised Bank.
COMEDK UGET 2015 – COMEDK is the “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” to determine the merit of students in an effective, fair, transparent and non-exploitative testing procedure. Presently 12 Medical, 19 Dental colleges, who make available almost 600 seats, are affiliated to COMEDK and utilize its testing mechanism for effecting admission to PG Programme during the academic year 2015-2016. In this behalf, COMEDK has programmed to conduct Post Graduate Entrance Test 2015 (PGET – 2015) on 01/02/2015.