CLAT 2015 Notification – Last Date to apply 31.3.2015
CLAT 2015 Notification – The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination is being conducted on rotation by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admission to their UG and PG courses (LL.B & LL.M). Now this year the entrance of the eighth Common Law Admission Test 2015 (CLAT 2015) will be conducted by the Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya National University, Lucknow.
What is CLAT? Expansion of CLAT?
CLAT is being conducted for admission of BG/UG courses in 16 Colleges through out India. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
Important features of CLAT 2015
- CLAT examination will be conducted on online mode.
- CLAT will be conducted in rotation among participating Institutions.
- LL.M is first time introduced in CLAT
Participating Institutions of CLAT 2015
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati (NLUJAA)
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- The TamilNadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
CLAT 2015 Notification – Important Dates to remember
- Availability of Application forms : 01.01.2015
- Last Date for Online submission of application forms : 31 March, 2015
- Admit Cards Download from 15 April, 2015
- Date of Exam : 10 May, 2015
Eligibility to apply for CLAT 2015
For LL.B – Candidate should have completed HSC/ Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with 45% of marks 40% in case of SC/ST.
For LL.M – LL.B / 5 year integrated LL.B/ any other equivalent degree with 55% of marks.
Age Limit : Below 20 years as on 1.7.15. 22 years for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
Examination Fee : Rs.4000 for General / OBC / PWD and other category. Rs.3500 in case of SC/ST. Payment can be made through online and offline.
Candidates may reach the CLAT official web site by clicking following link.