CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 – Exam on 14th December – Download Online Exam Hall Ticket / Call Letter
CGPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2014 / CGPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2014 Download / Download CGPSC Asst Professor Admit Card 2014 / How to get CGPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2014 / How to download CGPSC Asst Professor Admit Card 2014 / CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 / CGPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2014
CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 – The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is going to upload the Admit Card in the official website very soon in the website. The online examination is scheduled to be held on 14th December 2014 for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies. The candidates those who have applied for the above exam can download their Call Letter from the website.
There is a vacancy of Assistant Professors in the Department of Higher Education under the Government of Chhattisgarh. The examination will be conducted on 14th December 2014 at various examination centres. The hall ticket/call letter for the above exam will be uploaded in the official website very soon at www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Selection Process :
- Online Registration
- Online Written Test
- Shortlisting from the Online Test
- Expected Minimum Cut-off Marks / Minimum Qualifying Marks
- Personal Interview / Viva voce.
- Combined Merit List
The candidates are advised to use the above link or follow the steps given below to download their admit card from the website.
How to Download CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 :
- Login to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Navigate to the link “CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2014 ” and click on it
- Enter the Candidate’s Registration No. & Date Of Birth.
- Hall Ticket will appear on your computer Screen
- Download it or Save it and Take a Printout of Admit Card
- Admit Card is very important document and No Candidate will be allowed in Examination hall without Admit card.
- Admit Card is compulsory for all the candidates.
“All the Best to Candidates”