CGBSE 12th result 2014 / Chattishgarh 12th result 2014 to be declared today 9th May 2014 – Check results @ cgbse.nic.in
CGBSE 12th result 2014, Chattishgarh 12th result 2014, CGBSE intermediate result 2014, Cgbse hsslc result, cgbse plus two result, Chattishgarh board result, CGBSE 12th Class Board Exam Results 2014, Chhattisgarh 12th Class Board exam Results 2014, Chhattisgarh (CGBSE) Intermediate (12th Class) Result 2014, CGBSE HSC (Class 12th) Result 2014, CG Higher Secondary Result, – to be declared on 9th May 2014.
Chattishgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur CGBSE conducts board examination every year in the month of February / March. This year also CGBSE successfully conducted board examination for class 12 in the month of March 2014. CGBSE board examination was conducted from 1st March to 28th March 2014. CGBSE will declare the CGBSE 12th result 2014 for both General and Vocational stream.
A very large number of candidates appeared for CGBSE 12th 2014 examination. All those candidates are eagerly waiting to check CGBSE 12th result 2014. They can check results from the following link.
Students can access their results by entering their rollno. Results will be declared district wise it seems.
CGBSE 12th result links
After the formation of Chhattisgarh Chhattisgarh Government School Education Department by Notification No. F 10-5-/13/2001 20-7-2001 Raipur Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education was formed.
Chhattisgarh’s 18 districts – Surguja, Korea, Bilaspur, Janjgir, Korba, Raigarh, Jashpur, Rajnandgaon, Kawardha, Durg, Raipur, Dhamtari, Mahasamund, Bastar, Kanker, Narayanpur, Dantewada, Bijapur set the work area.
CGBSE Board’s main functions: –
1. High School / Higher Secondary / Higher Secondary vocational / Ptropadi physical training certification exam and D. Ed. Conduct of examinations.
2. Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education for the construction of the proposed curriculum and textbooks for instructions on how to advise the government.
3. Correspondence courses teaching jobs |
4. Chhattisgarh in recognition of high schools and higher secondary schools |
5. Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education to take all the necessary steps to higher levels.
6. Pupils and teachers strive for encouragement and inspiration.
‘All the Best’ – gconnect.in