CAT 2014 – Online Registration begins @ iimcat.ac.in for Admission into MBA in IIMs – Last Date 30.09.2014
The much awaited CAT 2014 online registration begins in the official website for CAT 2014 – iimcat.ac.in. Candidates who intend to join Post Graduate Management Programme in any one of the Indian Institute of Management – IIM and leading Business Schools in India have to appear in CAT 2014.
CAT 2014 – Exam Date
CAT 2014 will be held in two dates viz., on Sunday, November 16, 2014 and Saturday, November 22, 2014. CAT 2014 Online registration can be made from 6th August 2014 to 30.09.2014
Click here register online for CAT 2014 (Link to Official Online Registration Page @ iimcat.ac.in)
1. Check your eligibility for CAT 2014 by referring to the Eligibility document on the website.
2. Ensure you have a valid and unique email address and mobile number.
3. “*” (asterisk) indicates a mandatory field. The boxes marked with this symbol must be filled in or you will not be allowed submit your application for CAT 2014.
4. Gather all the information you will need, for filling the form, such as:
a. Educational history
b. Mark sheets (10th/12th/Degree/Diploma)
c. Work experience
d. Applicable Certificates to upload
e. Scanned images of your passport photo and signature f. List of the IIM programmes to which you are applying
CAT 2014 Online Registration Step 1: Registration to get User ID and Password
On the website, www.iimcat.ac.in, click on ‘Register Now’ for creating your user profile. The Registration Form window will open in your browser. Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, Email Address, and Mobile Number
CAT 2014 – Confirmation of Registration
Within minutes of submitting the Registration Form, you will receive a User ID on the registered email address from the Administrator with the subject line CAT 2014 Login Details. Ensure that you check your mailbox immediately and that it is not considered as spam mail.
You will also receive the login Password as an SMS on the registered mobile number from sender LM- IIMCAT. Using these credentials, you may proceed to complete your application for CAT 2014 by clicking on the link given in the email. You may also login from the CAT Website.
CAT 2014 Online Registration Step 2: Fill Application Form
The CAT 2014 Online Application Form consists of following five sections.
1. Personal Details
3. Work Experience
4. Programmes and
Enter details called for relating to all the above sections (Click here to Refer Guide to CAT 2014 released by CAT 2014 Authorities)
CAT 2014 Exam Centre
You may select up to three cities as your choices for taking the CAT 2014 exam. However, the city allocated to you would be based on centre and node availability. This information will be communicated to you on your Admit Card.
CAT 2014 Exam Fee
A General / NC-OBC candidate will be charged Rs.1600 while an SC/ST /PWD (DA) candidate will be charged Rs.800 to take the CAT 2014 examination.
CAT 2014 Help Desk
In the event you do not receive the Confirmation emails or have any query or concern, feel free to connect with the Candidate Help Desk at 1800-2100-151. Please have your User ID and/or Payment Transaction Number details at hand for reference.
CAT 2014 Results :
CAT 2014 Results are expected to be released in 3rd week of December, 2014.
List of IIMs in India
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore:
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode
- Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, (RGIIM), Shillong
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kashipuri
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur