BPSC Recruitment Assistant Professor (408 Posts) – Bihar Public Service Commission
BPSC Recruitment Assistant Professor (408 Posts) – Bihar Public Service Commission invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for the appointment of Assistant Professors. Further details are given below :
BPSC Recruitment Assistant Professor – Details :
No. of Posts : 408 Posts
Subject / Specialization :
1. Leather Technology – 01 Post
2. Information Technology – 05 Posts
3. Electronics & Communication – 08 Posts
4. Electrical Engineering/ Technology – 22 Posts
5. Civil Engineering/ Technology – 74 Posts
6. Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Technology – 54 Posts
7. Mechanical Engineering/ Technology – 80 Posts
8. Computer Engineer/ Computer Science – 65 Posts
9. Maths – 32 Posts
10. Physics – 25 Posts
11. English – 14 Posts
12. Geology – 02 Posts
13. Chemistry – 26 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.15600 – 39100/- Plus Grade pay of Rs.6000/-
For Serial No. 1 to 8 – (B.E / B.Tech. and M.E / M.Tech. in relevant branch with First Class or Equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech. or M.E / M.Tech (Distance mode/ AMIE degree holders not eligible to apply).
Serial No. 9 to 13 : (1) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or and equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in subclauses (1) and (2) candidates, who are Ph.D. or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University grants Commission (Minimum Standard and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Application fee : Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates belonging to Bihar State ; For all others – Rs.375/-. The required fee has to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India using a specific challan for the purpose.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. The application complete in all respects should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post to The Moderator, No.15 Jawaharlal Behru Road (Bailey Road), Patna – 800 001.
Last Date : 23rd September 2014
For details / Challan & Application form : http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/