IBPS PO 4 Result 2014 – IBPS PO MT 4 Result 2014 – IBPS Probationary Officer and Management Trainee Result 2014 – Check at ibps.in
IBPS PO 4 Result 2014 and IBPS PO 4 Scores for IBPS PO MT IV Examinations conducted from 11.10.2014 to 02.11.2014 would be declared in the month of November 2014. IBPS PO MT 4 Examination 2014 was conducted to select Probationary Officer and Management Trainee in PSU / Nationalised Banks such as Indian bank, Indian overseas bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, IDBI Bank, Union Bank of India etc.
Candidates who intend to check IBPS PO 4 result 2014 can check their result using the following official IBPS Result link given below
How to check IBPS PO 4 Result 2014 ?
1. Go to official website of IBPS which this nodal agency to conduct bank PO and bank clerical exams for recruitment in PSU banks – ibps.in
2. In the left menu in the home page of IBPS (ibps.in), Click the link titled as CWE PO / MT.
3. In the page relating to IBPS CWE PO and MT that opens now, select the link titled as Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers / Management Trainee 4.
4. Select the IBPS PO / MT 4 Result 2014 from the list of links all relating to IBPS PO and MT IV Recruitment 2014.
5. In the IBPS PO 4 Result 2014 that opens now, enter your IBPS PO 4 Registration Number or Roll Number and Password or Date of Birth and click submit button.
6. Get your IBPS PO 4 Result 2014 and your IBPS PO 4 scores.
IBPS PO / MT 4 Recruitment 2014 is conducted to select candidates in the post of Probationary Officer and Management trainee in the following banks
|Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank|
|Central Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Punjab National Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Union Bank of India|
|United Bank of India|
IBPS PO / MT-IV CWE validity and Selection Procedure :
Candidates can apply to the bank to which he / she intend to join after successfully clearing IBPS PO / MT-IV CWE 2014. Then a Common Interview will be conducted by the banks concerned. Candidates selected in this interview will be posted as Probationary Officer or as Management Trainee Post.
IBPS CWE PO /MT IV is valid up to 31.03.2016. In other words Candidates who successfully pass IBPS PO 4 exam will be allowed to apply for PO or Management Trainee Post till 31.03.2016.
IBPS PO / MT-IV Important Dates
|Tentative IBPS PO 4 Result 2014||November, 2014|
|IBPS PO / MT 4 Call Letter Release||January 2015|
|IBPS PO / MT 4 Interview||January 2015|
|Provisional Allotment to Banks / Selection as Bank PO / MT||April 2015|
Click following links to get other detils of IBPS PO / MT IV Recruitment 2014
[catlist tags=”ibps-po-mt-iv-2014″ orderby=date order=desc numberposts=10]