BPS Govt College Recruitment 2014 – 116 Vacancies – Apply for Professor, Sr Residents, Tutors and Other Posts @ www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in
BPS Govt College Recruitment 2014 – The Bhagat Phool Singh (BPS) Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Professor, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Residents, Demonstrators/ Tutors, Casualty Medical Officers, Lady Medical officer Posts for filling up of 116 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for BPS Govt College Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 15-09-2014 by 4:00 PM & for remote area candidates may send their applications on or before 22-09-2014 by 4:00 PM.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – BPS Govt College Recruitment 2014 :
Total No of Posts : 116 vacancies
Name of the Post :
A. Super Speciality Posts : 28 Posts
- Professor: 08 Posts
- Associate Professor: 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 05 Posts
- Senior Resident: 08 Posts
B. Speciality Posts : 88 Posts
- Professor: 12 Posts
- Associate Professor: 14 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 14 Posts
- Assistant professor cum statistician in Community Medicine: 01 Post
- Senior Resident: 28 Posts
- Demonstrators/ Tutors: 14 Posts
- Casualty Medical Officers: 04 Posts
- Lady Medical Officers: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for BPS Govt College Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be 62 years for Sr.No:A(1),B(1) Posts,
- 25 – 55 years for Other Posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should possess D.M/ M.Ch/ DNB Super-specialty in the specialty concerned, DM (Oncology)/ M.D (Medicine) or M.D (Radiotherapy) or M.D (Peadiatrics) with 2 years special training in Medical Oncology, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:A(1,2,3) Posts,
- MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI, MD Medicine for Medical Super-specialty branches/ MS General Surgery for Surgical super-specialty branches, Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:A(4),B(5) Posts,
- M.D, M.S, or equivalent post graduate qualification recognized by the Medical Council of India in the subject concerned, MD/ MBBS with M.Sc/ Ph.D/ M.Sc with D.Sc in the specialty concerned , experience in relevant field for Sr.No:B(1,2,3) Posts,
- M.Sc in Biostatistics from a recognized university for Sr.No:B(4) Post,
- MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI, Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:B(6) Post.
- For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process :
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for General category candidates,
- Rs.250/- for reserved category candidates
- Pay through Demand draft drawn in favour of Director, B.P.S Govt Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat payable at Gohana.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for BPS Govt College Recruitment 2014 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of age proof, qualification certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificate, experience certificates, research work/ publications if any, demand draft etc & any other relevant documents on or before 15-09-2014 by 4:00 PM and
- For remote area candidates may send their applications on or before 22-09-2014 by 4:00 PM to office of Director, B.P.S. Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Haryana.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-09-2014 by 4:00 PM.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 22-09-2014 by 4:00 PM.