BMB Recruitment Generalist / Specialist Officers – Manager General Banking Operations Senior Branch Manager – Bharatiya Mahila Bank – online Application
BMB Recruitment Generalist / Specialist Officers – BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK LTD. is positioning itself to achieve “top of mind recall” for all women by providing “best-in-class” services to woman belonging to the corporate/ HNI or the rural poor category. Towards this end, the Bank has adopted an ideal mix of technology and low cost delivery models to reach out to a wider group while bringing in efficiencies. The Bank is committed to focus on skill development and financial literacy through training besides focusing on women with specific products and services as per target profile.
BMB invites applications online for the following Positions :
- Chief Manager – Head of IT Strategy, Governance, Service Quality & compliance – 01 post
- Chief Manager – Head IT Security (CISO) – 01 post
- Chief Manager – (Head IT planning, Budgeting and Vendor Management) – 01 post
- Chief Manager – (Head IT Project Management) – 01 post
- Chief Manager (Chief Economist) – 01 post
- Chief Manager – (Human Resource Development) – 01 post
- Senior Manager – Legal – 01 post
- Senior Manager – Civil Engineer – 01 post
- Senior Manager – Architect – 01 post
- Senior Manager – Forex Dealer – 02 posts
- Senior Manager – Agriculture/ Rural Development – 12 posts
- Manager – Official Language – 01 post
- Manager – Security – 01 post
- Manager Marketing & Business Development – 15 posts
- Manager Credit – 05 posts
- Senior Branch Manager – 60 posts
- Manager – General Banking Operations – 120 posts
Pay Scale :
i) SMGS IV- Rs.30600 – 900/4 – 34200 – 1000/2 – 36200
ii) MMGS III – Rs.25700 – 800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500
iii) MMGS II – Rs.19400 – 700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100
Probation Period : The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of Two years (-2- years) of active service from the date of his/ her joining the Bank.
Selection Procedure : Depending on the number of vacancies, candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for positions in MMG/S II shall be called for written test wherever Bank may deem necessary. GD/ personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category.
Application Fee : Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD) to be deposited online only.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply Online through website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. After successful registration online, candidates are advised to take a print out and save it for future reference.
Last Date : 18th June 2014
For details & to apply online : http://www.bmb.co.in/careers/