BMB Officers Final Selection List Declared – MMG Scale II, III and IV
BMB Officers Final Selection List Declared – Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd has conducted examination / tests for the posts of Chief Manager, Manager and Senior Branch Manager and the final results were declared now. Candidates can check the results now.
Please refer to the detailed advertisement dated 30.05.2014 for Recruitment of Specialist/ Generalist Officers in Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd.(Project 2014-15). On the basis of performance of the short listed candidates in the interview, the candidates have been found provisionally eligible for appointment in the Bank.
Candidates may note that
- The appointment orders have been despatched to the candidates individually.
- BMB reserves its right to alter the list due any inadvertent error.
- BMB expresses its inability to communicate to unsuccessful candidates.
- Decision of the Bank is final in all aspects.
- Candidates selection is provisional subject to their eligibility as per the norms mentioned in advertisement dated 30.05.2014.
- Candidates have to confirm the acceptance of the offer sent to them and confirm the date of joining to the AGM(HR).
Congratulations to all the successful candidates for a bright career with BMB.
Ms.Usha Ananthasubramanian, CMD, BMB encourages women entrepreneurs through financial support to women who intend to start a new venture. MoUs have been signed with Lakme, Naturals and Cavinkare to help women set up beauty salons. In the current Indian sociological set up, women do not own immovable properties and this becomes a stumbling block to women to pursue their dreams. Understanding this, the Bank offers a collateral free loan of up to Rupees One crore, covered under Credit Guarantee Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises (CGTMSE).
The Bank also offers several women centric loan products, to help women unleash their potential by starting small and medium enterprises in any field where they could bring out their hidden talents. BMB Parvarish – Child Day Care Centre Loan, BMB Annapurna – Catering Services Loan are some of the women focussed, innovative, loan products. The Bank also reaches out to the last mile through tie-ups with NGOs, Micro Finance Institutions and other organisations of repute for micro credit loans to women.