Bank of India Recruitment 2014 – Apply for RSETI Co-ordinator Posts ON CONTRACT @ http://www.bankofindia.co.in/
Bank of India Recruitment 2014 – The Bank of India has announced an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of RSETI Co-ordinator ON CONTRACT. To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Bank of India Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 11th September 2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Bank of India Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – Not mentioned
Name of the Post : RSETI Co-ordinator
Place of Job : Orissa
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Aspirant should not be more than 65 years of age as on 30th of June, 2014.
Salary Offered :
- Selected candidate will get Rs.50,000 per month as salary.
Educational Qualification :
- Contenders who are looking forward to apply for the post of RSETI Co-ordinator should have completed Graduation in the respective field from a renowned Institute / University.
Selection Process :
- Contenders will be shortlisted and called for final round to face Personal Interview.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Bank of India Recruitment 2014 are required to apply for the post of RSETI Co-ordinator by downloading the application format from the official website http://www.bankofindia.co.in/.
- After downloading the application form aspirants should fill all the necessary details in the application form and sign accordingly.
- Application should be sent to the following address along with the photocopies of relevant documents & completely filled application :
The General Manager,
National Banking Group (East)
7th Floor, Bank Of India Building 5, B.T.M. Sarani,
Kolkata- 700 001
- Applications should reach the above mentioned address within the due date and time.
- Applications reaching after the due date will not be taken into consideration.
- Aspirants should also print a hard copy of the application for future use.
Important Date :
- Closing date for receipt of application is 9th of September, 2014.