Bank of Baroda Probationary Officers Recruitment – Junior Management Executive Cadre Scale-I – Last Date 17.3.15
Bank of Baroda Probationary Officers Recruitment – Bank of Baroda(BOB) – Baroda Manipal School of Banking(BMSB) issued notification for the selection of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Executive Grade through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore or in any other Institute in other part of the country, as decided by the Bank. Candidates on successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.
Total number of students intake
- Unreserved – 606
- OBC – 324
- SC – 180
- ST – 90
- Total – 1200
Important Dates :
- Online application and payment of fees from 3.3.15 to 17.3.15
- Download Call letter for Admit Card from 7.4.15
- Tentative Date of examination 18.4.2015
Educational Qualification as on 1.6.2015
Degree (Graduate) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from recognised University. For SC/ST/PWD 55% marks.
Pay Scale : Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I which is presently in the scale of Rs. 14500-600×7/18700-700×2/20100-800×7/25700 (due for revision). Candidates who successfully completes the course also be eligible for DA, HRA & CCA, as per rules in force from time to time. At present, the initial yearly emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 3.86/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre.
Selection Process :
- Online Written examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Age as on 17.3.2015 : Minimum – 20 years and Maximum-28 years.
Application Fee :
- For General & OBC – Rs.600
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.100
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Probationary Officers Recruitment
- Candidate have apply through online at BOB web site www.bankofbaroda.co.in on or before 17.3.15.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature
- Candidates should have valid email id and mobile number.