APSPDCL Assistant Engineer / JAO Results – Exam held on 7.12.2014 – Interview on 5.1.2015
APSPDCL Assistant Engineer / JAO Results – Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd has conducted examination for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer and Jr Accounts Officer posts on 7th December 2014 and the results are declared now.
Candidates who have appeared for the written examination can check their results by clicking the following link.
How to check APSPDCL Assistant Engineer / JAO Results
- Click the link given below
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number
- Click "Submit"
What Next in APSPDCL Assistant Engineer / JAO Recruitment?
The selected candidates will be informed about the next phase of the recruitment i.e., Interview. The aspirants who have successfully completed the written examination will be informed through the mail-id registered with the APSPDCL and the SMS will be sent to their mobile number about the interview date, time and venue of the interview.
However candidates can look for announcement in the APSPDCL official web site for latest announcement of interview schedule.
Selected Candidates list of APSPDCL Assistant Engineer / JAO Results
APSPDCL has published the list of provisionally selected candidates for the post of Assistant Engineers ( Electrical) with reference to the notification dated 27.08.2014.
Candidates selected under Assistant Engineer and Junior Accounts Officer category are requested to attend the interview/ certificate verification at the Corporate Office of APSPDCL, Vidyuth Nilayam, Kesavayanagunta, Tirupati on 5.1.2015 along with the following original documents
- SSC/ICSE/CBSE Certificate in original
- Original Degree in Electrical Engineer BE / BTech / AMIE
- Original Post Graduate Degree if any
- Consolidated Memorandum of Marks (BE / BTech / AMIE) of four years in original.
- Permanent Cast Certificate in original
- Study Certificate from VI to X class
- Residence Certificate issued by the Officer of the Revenue Department not below the Rank of Tahsildar.
- PH Certificate in case of PH candidates who are with 40% disability
- Application print out
- Hall Ticket
- Employment Registration Card
- Two pass port size photograph.