APGVB Officers Interview Schedule – Class II and III posts
APGVB Officers Interview Schedule – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank had conducted written examination for the recruitment of Class II and Class III Officers Posts. The Bank has published the short listed candidates who pass the written examination and eligible for Interview. The Interview is scheduled from 2.3.15 to 6.3.15. Candidates who have applied and appeared for the above written examination can check their results now by clicking the link given below:
Venue of the Interview
ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMEENA VIKAS BANK,
OPP BEERAMGUDA KAMMAN,
R.C.PURAM – 502032
(2 Kms. from BHEL),
APGBV has conducted Written Test on 6,7,13,14,16,17,18,20,21,27 and 28th September 2014 for Officer Scale II & III.
APGVB has already sent email to all the short listed candidates about the Interview schedule. Candidates whose roll number displayed in the short listed list but has not received the intimation can contact the Bank immediately.
The short listed candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Printout of Application Forms submitted online to IBPS for CWE & to APGVB for Interview with
photographs pasted on them.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card.
- Copy of fee payment Receipt / Acknowledgement received from IBPS with a photo pasted on it.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document)
- Study Certificates, Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class, Intermediate, Degree and PG if any.
- In case of Scheduled Caste / Tribe candidates, latest Caste / Tribe certificate issued by the
Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- In case of OBC candidates, the OBC Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter-alia specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India with ‘NON CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income for the financial year preceding the date of application and with OBC and Mandal serial numbers. The certificate should be for the financial year 2014-15 issued on or after 01.04.2014.
- All the candidates should bring the Experience / Service certificates issued by previous / present employer(s), without which they will not be allowed to take up the Interview.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Candidates belonging to EXS category are required to produce the Discharge Certificate at the time of Interview.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Bio-data cum attestation forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- Undertaking : All the candidates attending the Interview should invariably submit an undertaking, the proforma of which is placed on our website.
- Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
All the best candidates for success in the Interview too.