AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 – 410 Vacancies – Apply Online for Postman & Mail Guard Posts @ http://www.appost.in/
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 – Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle, Hyderabad has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard Posts in various Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Circle for filling up of 410 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 21.07.2014 to 18.08.2014..
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 410 posts
Name of the Posts :
I. Postman: 379 Posts
Hyderabad City Region: 126 Posts
- Hyderabad City Dn: 33 Posts
- Hyderabad South East Dn: 27 Posts
- Secunderabad Dn: 54 Posts
- Hyderabad GPO: 12 Posts
Hyderabad Region: 50 Posts
- Adilabad: 11 Posts
- Hanamkonda: 05 Posts
- Karimnagar: 03 Posts
- Mahabubnagar: 06 Posts
- Medak: 02 Posts
- Nalgonda: 03 Posts
- Nizamabad: 03 Posts
- Peddapalli: 03 Posts
- Sangareddy: 05 Posts
- Wanaparthy: 01 Posts
- Warangal: 08 Posts
Kurnool Region: 53 Posts
- Anantapur: 07 Posts
- Chittoor: 03 Posts
- Kadapa: 08 Posts
- Hindupur: 02 Posts
- Kurnool: 14 Posts
- Nandyal: 05 Posts
- Proddatur: 05 Posts
- Tirupathi: 09 Posts
Vijayawada Region: 97 Posts
- Bhimavaram: 10 Posts
- Eluru: 03 Posts
- Gudivada: 06 Posts
- Gudur: 05 Posts
- Guntur: 12 Posts
- Khammam: 06 Posts
- Machilipatnam: 05 Posts
- Narsaraopet: 06 Posts
- Nellore: 11 Posts
- Ongole (Prakasam): 05 Posts
- Tadepalligudem: 02 Posts
- Tenali: 09 Posts
- Vijayawada: 17 Posts
Visakhapatnam Region: 53 Posts
- Amalapuram: 03 Posts
- Anakapalli: 04 Posts
- Kakinada: 10 Posts
- Parvathipuram: 03 Posts
- Rajahmundry: 04 Posts
- Srikakulam: 07 Posts
- Visakhapatnam: 13 Posts
- Vizianagaram: 09 Posts
II Mail Guard: 31 Posts
- Hyderabad Stg Dn, Hyderabad: 08 Posts
- RMS Z Dn Hyderabad: 01 Posts
- RMS AG Dn Gunthakal: 02 Posts
- RMS TP Dn Tirupathi: 03 Posts
- RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 08 Posts
- RMS V Dn Visakhapatnam: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 18-08-2014.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates must possess Matriculation/ S.S.C from a recognized board or university.
Application & Examination Fee :
- Candidates need to Pay Rs 500/- for Male (OC/ OBC), Ex-Servicemen (OC/ OBC) and Rs 100/- for all Female (OC/ OBC/ SC/ ST), Male (SC/ ST), PH candidates both male and female (OC/ OBC/ SC/ ST) & Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)
- Candidates can paid the fee through “Sunayasam”, credited under “Sunayasam Head Postman Recruitment 2014″ in any Head Post Office in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States listed in the Annexure.
- Candidate has to collect the receipt from the Post office counter and check the details of Receipt No, Mobile No, Pin code & Amount and ensure their correctness.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on their Performance in Aptitude Test.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2014 may apply online through the website http://www.appost.in/ from 21-07-2014 to 18-08-2014. Retain printed copy of application form for future use.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates have to pay the prescribed fee through “Sunayasam” (As mentioned in application fee).
- Candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his/ her mobile number confirming the payment details.
- After receipt of SMS the candidate is eligible for applying to the post through online mode.
- Before applying online, Candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates.
- Candidates have to scan their photograph and signature for uploading.
- Log on to the website http://www.appost.in/.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and Submit.
- After applying online, take print out of Application form for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21-07-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 18-08-2014.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through ‘Sunayasam’: 18-08-2014.
- Tentative Date & Time of Examination: 24-10-2014 from 10.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs.