AIPGMEE 2015 Notification – Download AIPGMEE Application Form, Notification, Registration @ www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee
AIPGMEE 2015 Notification – The All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is conducted by NBE. The NBE AIPGMEE 2015 is held for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma courses. AIPGMEE 2015 Online Registration shall begin from August 29, 2014 while the postgraduate medical examination is scheduled to be conducted from December 1, 2014. Candidates may look below for AIPGMEE 2015 Schedule and other details.
The National Board of Examination has been notified by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct a competitive entrance examination on All-India Basis for admission to All India 50% quota MD/MS/Diploma Seats – 2015 Admission Session (except for colleges located in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh).
Eligibility Criteria :
Before applying for AIPGMEE 2015 candidates must read the AIPGMEE 2015 Eligibility criteria. The application form of AIPGMEE 2015 will be available tentatively in the in the last week of October 2015. The important highlights of AIPGMEE 2015 Exam Eligibility are mentioned below:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates should possess MBBS degree/Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from an institute recognized as per the provisions of Indian Medical Council Act
- AIPGMEE 2015 aspirants should possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- Applicant should have completed one year of internship or will complete it before March 31, 2015
- It is mandatory for candidates to produce documentary proof of registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council
AIPGMEE 2015 Important Note :
- Candidates who have either passed or have studied MBBS from universities or colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir are not eligible to apply for AIPGMEE 2015
- Those candidates who have been nominated by Government of India (under central pool seats) to pursue MBBS from colleges and universities of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir are eligible to apply
- Candidates who is undergoing 12 month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete it by March 31, 2015 can appear in the examination, but they will not be eligible for admission unless they will complete compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before March 31, 2015
AIPGMEE Exam Pattern :
- The online computer based test has 300 questions. Each is a multiple choice question with four options.
- AIPGMEE comprises 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions.
- You will have 210 minutes to answer these questions.
- You can use the mouse to move through the test one question at a time.
AIPGMEE Seats :
- The seat matrix for AIPGMEE is announced at the time counselling.
- AIPGMEE seat matrix 2015 will be published in February 2015.
- You can refer to last year’s seat matrix to get an idea of AIPGMEE seats.
AIPGMEE 2015 Notification :
- The NAT Board publishes NBE AIPGMEE 2015 notification.
- It is expected that the notification for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam will be published in October 2014.
AIPGMEE 2015 Results :
- The result of AIPGMEE is declared in last week of January.
- Result of AIPGMEE 2015 is expected to be announced around 31 January 2015.
Candidates who have been awarded MBBS degree/provisional MBBS pass certificate from an institute (except colleges/universities located in Jammu & Kashmir and erstwhile Andhra Pradesh) recognized under Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by Medical Council of India/State Medical Council are eligible for AIPGMEE 2015 Online Application. In addition to these, the candidates must have undergone one year of compulsory internship or likely to complete on or before March 31, 2015.
The state governments of Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Odisha, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Goa and Sikkim shall be accepting AIPGMEE 2015 scores for admissions to post graduate medical programmes at the colleges under these states. It is also notified that these states shall not be conducting their own state medical entrance exams. Moreover, the approvals from other states are awaited.
Important Dates :
- AIPGMEE 2015 Online Registration : August 29 – October 10, 2014
- Examination Dates : 1st December 2014 – 6th December 2014