AIMA MAT 2014 – Paper Based Test on 7/9/2014, computer based test on 13/9/2014
AIMA MAT 2014 / MAT 2014 notification / MAT September 2014 notification / MAT September 2014 exam date / MAT September 2014 last date to apply / MAT September 2014 important dates
AIMA MAT 2014 – All India Management Association (AIMA) is conducting Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admission to B-School for pursuing MBA course. MAT continues to be the passport for admission to 600 B-Schools across India. The details of MAT 2014 is given below:
Important Dates of AIMA MAT 2014
|Paper Based Test||7-9-2014|
|Computer Based Test||13-9-2014|
|Last Date For sale of Forms||23 August 014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||25 August 2014 (Monday)|
|Last Date For Online Registration||23 August 2014 (Saturday)|
|Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi||25 August 2014 (Monday|
Candidate can choose Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test
Eligibility to appear AIMA MAT 2014
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply
Application Fee for AIMA MAT 2014
Rs.1200/- to be paid as Application fee and the payment can be made in any of the three ways
- Register online at : http://apps.aima.in/matsept14with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card).
- Register online with Net Banking
- Purchase MAT Bulletin/CD against Cash payment.
Test Centres for AIMA MAT 2014
- Candidate can select the test centre city from the list provided in the bulletin.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 07 September 2014 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 13 September 2014 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 13 September 2014 itself.
Acknowledgement for Registration Form
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link:http://apps.aima.in/mat_reciept.aspx