AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Junior Resident (Non Academic) 163 Posts – JR – All India Institute of Medical Sciences – January 2015 Session – Online Application
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
The ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Junior Residents (NonAcademic) for January, 2015 session in different specialities as indicated below :
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Junior Resident (Non Academic) – Details :
Total No. of Posts : 163 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.15600 – 39100/- Plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Blood Bank : 04 Posts
- Blood Bank (Cnc) : 03 Posts
- Blood Bank (Trauma Centre) : 02 Post
- Cardiacradiology : 01 Post
- Cardiology : 01 Post
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology : 02 Posts
- Community Medicine : 04 Posts
- Ctvs : 01 Post
- Dermatology & Venereology : 01 Post
- Ehs : 03 Posts
- Emergency Medicine : 51 Posts
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre) : 10 Posts
- Geriatric Medicine : 02 Posts
- Lab. Medicine : 02 Posts
- Lab. Medicine (Trauma Centre) : 02 Posts
- Nephrology : 03 Posts
- Neurology : 01 Post
- Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre) : 05 Posts
- Neuroradiology : 02 Posts
- Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre) : 04 Posts
- Paediatrics (Casualty) : 05 Posts
- Psychiatry : 06 Posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre) : 03 Posts
- Radiotherapy : 06 Posts
- Surgery (Trauma Centre) : 31 Posts
- Dental Surgery + Cder : 08 Posts
1) The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
2) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non Academic) i.e. 01.01.2015 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.01.2013 to 31.12.2014 only will be considered.
3) DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected
How to Apply : The complete application in all respect should be submitted online latest by 10.12.2014 and the counselling for the same will be held on 24.12.2014 in the Jawaharlal Auditorium AIIMS at 09:30 AM. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only application in prescribed format available online in response to this advertisement i.e. ‘APPLICATION FORM – JR (NON ACADEMIC) (FOR JANUARY’2015 SESSION)’ will be considered and only the name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on 18.12.2014 at 04.00 P.M. and also displayed on Institute web sites www.aiims.edu and www.aiims.ac.in. Candidate must note that NO SEPARATE INTIMATION WILL BE SENT FOR THE COUNSELLING.
For further details : http://www.aiims.edu/en/recruitment?id=318
To apply Online : http://jr.aiimsexams.org/StudentLogin.aspx