AFCAT 2015 Notification – Download AFCAT Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Dates
IAF AFCAT 2015 Notification / IAF AFCAT / IAF AFCAT Notification 2015
AFCAT 2015 Notification – The Indian Air Force has issued the latest notification for AFCAT 2015 Recruitment Test which is going to be conducted in the month of February 2015. The IAF will release the AFCAT 2015 Online Application form in the official website from 6th of December 2015 and the candidates will be able to fill it by using the official website i.e. www.careerairforce.nic.in.
AFCAT Recruitment Test is being conducted every year two times in the months of February and August. This year, the IAF is going to conduct the 1st AFCAT 2015 Recruitment Test in the month of February 2015. The later AFCAT 2015 Recruitment Test will be conducted in the month of August 2015.
AFCAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, exam patten, exam syllabus etc, through the official website.
Age Limit Criteria:
- Flying Branch – 19 year to 23 years
- Technical Branch – 18 years to 28 years
- Ground Duty Branch – 20 year to 27 years
Education Qualification Criteria:
- For Flying Branch – The candidates must complete three or four year degree program (B.E/B.Tech) from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- For Technical Branch – The candidates must complete engineering UG course from Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electronic engineering from any recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- For Ground Duty Branches – The candidates must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in graduation or 50% aggregate marks in post graduation in any discipline.
AFCAT 01/2015 for Men :
COURSES COMMENCING IN JANUARY 2016 :
(a) No. 199/16F/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
(a) No. 198/16T/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
(b) No. 198/16T/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
GROUND DUTY BRANCHES
(a) No. 198/16G/PC/M (Permanent Commission)
(b) No. 198/16G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission)
AFCAT 01/2015 for Women :-
COURSES COMMENCING IN JANUARY 2016
No. 199/16F/SSC/W (Short Service Commission)
No. 198/16T/SSC/W (Short Service Commission)
GROUND DUTY BRANCHES
No. 198/16G/SSC/W (Short Service Commission)
AFCAT 2015 Important Dates
|AFCAT 2015 Issue of Application form||6th December 2015|
|AFCAT 2015 Final Date of Registration||2nd Week of January 2015|
|AFCAT 2015 Admit Card Issue Date||1st Week of February 2015|
|AFCAT 2015 Exam Date||After Mid February 2015|
|AFCAT 2015 Answer Key Release Date||After end of Examination|
|AFCAT 2015 Result Declaration Date||1st Week of March 2015|
AFCAT 2015 Pattern :
- The AFCAT 2015 Question Paper will have 100 questions. All questions will be of three marks each.
- For every correct answer you will get three marks and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted under negative marking.
- The total time allotted for the paper is two hours.
All applicants whose online applications have been successfully submitted will be called for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (applicable only for candidates applying for technical branch).
EKT would be for 45 minutes and conducted immediately after AFCAT.
Candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of (AFCAT) will be called for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi.
The testing would consist of three stages as given below.
- Stage-I Test consisting of Intelligence Test along with other tests will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the branches applied for. Those candidates who either do not qualify in Stage I testing or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself.
- Stage-II testing consisting of Psychological test, Group Tests and Interview will be conducted on subsequent days (Five Days).
- For Flying Branch: Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) would be administered to eligible candidates.
AFCAT 2015 Syllabus :
Following is the syllabus for AFCAT 2015 Syllabus:-
General Awareness :
- Basic Science
- Current Affairs
Verbal Ability in English :
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Testing of Vocabulary
Numerical Ability :
- Decimal Fraction,
- Profit & loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple interest
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
- Verbal Skills
- Spatial Ability