Yes, We do accept any GConnect Reader writing in GConnect.
What kind of content do we accept?
- It can be related to Service matters such as 6CPC, MACP, Promotion, LTC, Leave, NPS, GPF, CEA, Pension, Personal Income tax and so on.
- It can also be derived from your own personal experiences.
- Any interesting news items that can be written by you lucidly.
- Also we invite sharing of your knowledge and quest in Science, technology, sport, health, self improvement, Computing, literature, and what not !
- The bottom line is that anything that is useful for our readers is a good content.
You could have seen the earlier guest articles in GConnect. Apart from unique problems in service matters, our friends have touched multifarious topics say for example while Mr.J. Lakshmi Narayanan is good at service matters his article on his trip to Gangtok will ever be remembered.
Mr. Ramakrishnan is also shown his versataility. We came to know that he is good at Science after going though his articles on Stem Cells, and Quantum Mechanics. But, It's really a surprise for us when he wrote two fantastic articles on Inflation. Because Science and Economics usually would not go together as Einstein had once said "The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."
To name a few more, Mr.Namasivayam, Mr.Govardhana Rao, Dr. Pramod Kumar, and Mr.Nagarajan Sundararajan have also provided very useful contents.
Just proceed from this link to go to GConnect Guest Articles Category to have a look at the topics that were covered by our friends previously. This will give you a fair idea and from where to start
Come. Bring out the writer in you! Let's share our knowledge and get mutually benefited.
Mail your content as an attachment to any of the following mail addresses:
Note: It is a not a guarantee that all contents sent by readers will be published in GConnect. The decision of GConnect admin team is final in selecting the contents. It's also not a guarantee that a Writer is entitled for remuneration when the contents sent by him is published in GConnect.