View Poll Results: persons working in central govt/ut degree with computer proficiency among ldc/udc

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ldc

2 40.00%
  • udc

4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6th pay commission fixation of pay of ldc/udc in the post of Assistant from 01.01.200

Junior Member bala

Default 6th pay commission fixation of pay of ldc/udc in the post of Assistant from 01.01.200

The following is the extract of 6th Pay Commission report in respect of Central Secretariat Service.
    3.1.15 Simultaneously, separate recruitment to the ministerial and Stenographer cadres in the field offices shall cease immediately. All future recruitment in the pay scale of Rs.6500-10500 corresponding to the revised pay band PB 2 of Rs.8700-34800 along with grade pay of Rs.4200 for every field office shall be made as Executive Assistant whose qualifications as well as method of recruitment shall be as prescribed for Executive Assistants in the Secretariat. Fifty percent of the posts in this grade shall be filled by direct recruitment of candidates possessing minimum qualification of a Graduate degree and one year diploma in Computers. The existing incumbents in the ministerial and stenographers cadres in field offices shall continue as distinct cadres till the time the administrative Ministry concerned evolves a procedure for their job enlargement/enrichment, retraining and re-deployment in one unified cadre

As per the recommendation of 6th pay commission the minimum qualification for future recruitment to the post of Assistant is Degree with one year Diploma in Computer Science. We agree and welcome this matter.

I am working as UDC in the Union Territory of Pondicherry Administration got promotion as UDC on 29.06.2006. I am degree holder and I also got Post graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA 1Ĺ year duration year of completion 2004). As stated in the Pay commission report I have the required qualification for the post of Executive Assistant. My humble request is why I may not be considered for the post of Executive Assistant from 01.01.2006 in the scale of pay 6500-10500 with grade pay 4200. If the scale of pay Rs. 6500-10500 are provided to all the persons who possess degree and one year diploma in computer science. The work culture will improve a lot more than now. Kind consideration of the government is highly welcome. If the Government issues notification in this regard all ministerial staff who are in the lower grade either LDC OR UDC will be highly happy having the required qualification for assistant.
    The above mentioned representation had been registered in the Staff Grievance redressal forum. The reply sent by them is below:-
    Registration No : DOPAT/E/2008/00149
    Name : jbalamourougane
    Received by : Department of Personnel and Training
    Under Process with : Department of Personnel and Training
    Address : Dr. Syamal Kumar Sarkar
    : Joint Secretary (AT&A)
    : Room No. 109, North Block
    : New Delhi
    :
    : jsata@nic.in
    Date of Action : 16/01/2009
    Current Status : Closed (Favourably Redressing the Grievance)
    Date : 15/05/2009
    Details : The reply to Shri Jbalamourougane has been sent vide letter No.18/1/2009-Oat-1 dated 29.4.2009 stating that to take up the case with his administrative Ministry/Department who may in turn, if considered necessary, seek the advice of DOPT
    HENCE IN THIS CONNECTION I REQUEST ALL MY BORTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE WORKING AS LDC AND UDC IN CSCS AND OTHER UT ADMINISTRATION FOLLOWING THE CENTRAL SECRETARIAT PATTERN MAY APPLY TO THEIR RESPECTIVE MINISTRY FOR UPGRADATION OF SCALE AS PER THE ADVICE BY THE DOPT. PRFERABLY THOSE PERSON WHO ARE WORKING IN CSCS AS LDC AND UDC WILL BE BENEFITED AND IT WILL COME TO US IN THE FORM OF GOVERNMENT ORDER AND IT WILL BE EXTENDED TO OTHER UT. ANY PERSON HAVING THE REQUIRED QUALIFCATION AS ABOVE MAY CONTACT THEIR RESPECTIVE MINISTRY IMMEDIATELY. This is another method of restructing the cadre based on the education qualification as stated in the 6th pay commission report and Central Secretariat Service Rules 2009 for the post of Assistant. So donít waste time give the representation to the respective ministry immediately hope for the best. We will achieve it.
    MY EMAIL ID IS contactkumar_2000@yahoo.co.in

Junior Member prasmita is on a distinguished road

Default What is suitability clause for proposing/granting upgraded pay scales?

Please kindly explain suitability clause for proposing/granting upgraded pay scales in the amendment of recruitment rules for the posts

+ Reply to Thread