+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LTC 80 Fare Delhi to Srinagar and Jammu to Delhi

Junior Member giricex is on a distinguished road

Default LTC 80 Fare Delhi to Srinagar and Jammu to Delhi

Sir,
    I have booked Air ticket through an Agent for availing HTC to J & K. My grade pay is Rs.4600/- and am not entitled to Air travel. The agent has booked Air ticket through Jet Airways. Jet Airways has issued a single ticket for "Delhi - Srinagar and Jammu to Delhi" indicating the total fare as Rs.16,412/-. I have applied for LTC advance. My admin wants the break up of LTC 80 fares for Delhi - Srinagar and Jammu - Delhi.
    I need guidance of how to get the LTC 80 Air Fare? Further, I was told that LTC 80 fare from Delhi to Srinagar is around Rs.8,000/- and from Jammu - Delhi is Rs.6,000/-. In this regard, I need clarification as to whether can I claim reimbursement of LTC 80 fare from Delhi to Srinagar and Srinagar to Delhi i.e. around Rs.16,000/-, as the farthest point from Delhi would be Srinagar? Please clarify.

Senior Member sinha_audit is on a distinguished road

1. Your agent (authorised and registered)/Indian (Air India) may provide certifiace indicating the LTC80 fare for the sector and for THE DAY(s) of your travel.

2. Break ups for the sectors would definitely be provided by your travel agent. You are mentioning e-ticket by the airline. The invoice by your agent would show the break up.

3. You can claim as per your ACTUAL travel only and not on hypothetical basis. If you would not travel Delhi-Srinagar to and fro, the same can not be claimed. Travel expenses between Srinagar-Jammu by road would be reimbursed only if the transport between Srinagar-Jammu would be operated by Govt/PSU/Local Body etc and reimbursement will be subject to the entitled class of travel.

Hope this helped.
    Last edited by sinha_audit; 23-01-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    Alok Sinha.

Junior Member giricex is on a distinguished road

Shri. Sinhaji,
    Thank you very much for your reply. I will contact my travel agent and try to get the LTC-80 fare on the date of my booking and also the break-up. Thanks a lot. It was very helpfull.

+ Reply to Thread