Articles you may Like
SSC CHSL Notification 2017 / SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2017 – Apply Online – 3259 Posts
SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2017 – Apply Online 3259 Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2017 for the recruitment of 3259 Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies. Eligible (Citizen of India) candidates may apply online from 18-11-2017 to 18-12-2017 by 05:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: CHSL (10+2) Exam 2017
Total No. of Posts: 3259
Name of the Posts:
1. LDC/ JSA: 898 Posts
2. Postal/ Sorting Assistant: 2359 Posts
3. DEO: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-27 years as on 01-08-2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University for post-1 & 2, 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent for post-3.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Exam, Descriptive Test, Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card. No fee for Women candidates of all categories, SC, ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 18-11-2017 to 18-12-2017 by 05:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply ——> CHSL.
3. Read all the notification
3. Click on “Click Here to Apply” & Again click on Register.
4. Fill the details & submit the form.
5. After Registration, Go to Apply Part.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||18-11-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||18-12-2017 by 05:00 pm|
|Starting Date for Generation of SBI Challan (Offline)||18-12-2017 by 05:00 pm|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan||20-12-2017|
|Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I)||04 to 26-03-2018|
|Date of Tier II Exam (Descriptive Paper)||08-07-2018|
For more details like grade pay, pay band & other information click on the link given below…
|SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2017||More Information|
|Recruitment Advt||Get Details|
|Online Application||Click here|
|Eligibility Details||Get Details|
|Selection Process||Get Details|
|Exam Pattern||Get Details|
Previous Year Papers –
SSC CHSL 2016 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks||Candidate Available (53201)|
SSC CHSL 2015 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Cut off Marks||119||110||99||89.50||88||83.50||55||45.50|
Important Books to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2017
For English Language
- Competitive General English by Kiran Prakshan
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Tata McGraw Hill
- Quick learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi
For General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R S Aggarwal
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Nonverbal (English) by B S Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
For Quantitative Aptitude
- Quicker Mathematics by M. Tyra
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal
- Elementary and Advanced Mathematics by Kiran Prakashan
For General Awareness
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (Hindi)
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (English)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (Hindi)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge (English)
Visit official website for more details –