Articles you may Like
CBSE to release NEET 2017 admit cards / NEET Hall Ticket 2017 released on April 22 at cbseneet.nic.in
NEET 2017 admit cards / NEET Hall Ticket 2017 :: CBSE will activate the admit card link of the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) on April 22, that is, Saturday. The medical aspirants can download the admit card from the official website – cbseneet.nic.in.
Reasons for delay :
A notification released on the NEET 2017 website on Saturday said, “In view of the orders of Honourable Supreme Court of India to accept the applications of candidates above 25 years of age, admit cards will now be hosted on 22.04.2017.”
NEET 2017 admit cards / NEET Hall Ticket 2017 details
The exam is scheduled to be held on the May 7, 2017.
Steps to download the NEET admit card 2017:
Log on to the official website mentioned above
On the left hand side of the page, under ‘Online Services’, click on ‘Candidate Login’
A new page will open
Enter your registration number and password and click on ‘Login’ or press ‘Enter’
Follow the instructions given inside the student login to access your admit card
Immediately after downloading the NEET 2017 admit card, candidates must first cross check the entries made. NEET will be held on 7 May 2017 at 104 cities in the country. Given below are important exam rules that every candidate, appearing for the exam, must know.
- Must carry the admit card to the exam hall
- Must reach the exam centre much before the exam time; candidates won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall after 9.30 am
- Must carry “downloaded admit card and with proforma which is an attachment of Admit Card with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it”
- Must not carry anything to the exam hall except admit card and photographs
- Must check the test booklet properly (ensure the page number as mentioned on the cover page)
- Must not carry any of the barred items to the exam hall (details are given in the official notification)
- Must sign and give finger impressions in the attendance sheet
- Must ensure that they have signed twice on the attendance sheet
- Must fill up the test booklet using ball point pen
- Must match the codes of the test booklet and answer sheet before starting
- Must fill the answer sheet and mark the responses using blue/ black ball point pen
- Must answer carefully as changing an answer is not allowed
- Must do all rough work on Test Booklet, only
Candidates must preserve the Admit Cards till their admission in MBBS/BDS Course.
Initially the exam was scheduled to be held in 80 cities, however taking the number of examinees into consideration, 24 new cities were added to the list. The 24 new cities added to the list are: Guntur, Tirupathi (Andhra Pradesh), Anand, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Davangere, Hubli, Mysore, Udupi (Karnataka), Kannur, Thrissur (Kerala), Ahmednagar, Amravati, Kolhapur, Satara (Maharashtra), Amritsar (Punjab), Jodhpur (Rajasthan), Namakkal, Tirunelveli, Vellore (Tamil Nadu), Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh) Howrah, Kharagpur (West Bengal) and Nanded (Maharashtra).
NEET is conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in all medical/dental colleges except JIPMER and AIIMS.
Exam pattern: A total of 180 multiple choice questions will be asked. For each correct response, 4 marks will be granted while for incorrect one, -1 will be deducted. NEET 2017 will be conducted in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil,Telugu, Oriya and Kannada. From next year, the government will include Urdu in the language medium.
For more admit cards – Click here