AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 Released – Download
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2017 Released – Download Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test admit card @ sche.ap.gov.in
AP EAMCET 2017 hall ticket has been released online. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2017) will start from 24 April 2017. Hall tickets for the same have been released at the official web portal. Candidates can download the same right now. AP EAMCET will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The examination grants admission into various professional courses offered in University and Private colleges across the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The examination will be held for Engineering, Biotechnology, BTech (Diary Technology), BTech (Agri. Engineering), BTech (Food Science and Technology), BSc (Ag), BSc (Horticulture), BVSc, AH/ BFSc, B.Pharmacy, Pharma.D.
Details of the AP EAMCET Hall ticket / Admit Card 2017
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Category||AP EAMCET Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2017|
|Download of AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket starts from||19 April 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 exam date (Engineering)||24, 25, 26 & 27 Apr 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 exam date (Agriculture)||28 Apr 2017|
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR AP EAMCET – 2017: The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET-2017 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN&TE, dated 16.06.1986).
Candidates must carry their admit cards without fail while attempting the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination if they fail to show the hall ticket.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
1. Please ensure that the details printed in the Hall Ticket viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category and Stream are correct. In case of any discrepancy, get it to the notice of APEAMCET help line center through phone or mail(Preferable) immediately for necessary action.
2. Hall ticket shall be shown at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test.
3. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after their credentials are verified by the centre officials.
4. The candidate shall carry into the Examination hall (i) Black/Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Hall Ticket and (iii) Filled in Online Application form along with attested copy of Caste certificate (in case of SC/STcategory only)
5. Candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM for FN Session and 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM for AN Session for capturing biometric information.
6. Candidate will not be permitted into the Examination Hall once the test commences (i.e.10:00 AM for FN Session and 02:30 PM for AN Session) and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination (i.e.01:00 PM for FN Session and 05:30 PM for AN Session). Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall even if they are late by one minute.
7. Follow the instructions announced by the invigilator carefully. After loginin, go through the instructions displayed on the screen carefully and follow the list of symbols for answering online examination.No clarifications or doubts related to the questions of the examination paper will be entertained during the examination.
8. If you face any hardware or software problems with the computer system provided, please inform the same to the Invigilators for rectifying the problem immediately.
In case the problem is not rectified within reasonable time, you will be provided with another system. The time lost for changing the system will be compensated.
9. The checkin procedure inside the Examination hall includes capturing of biometric information (your photo and left hand thumb impression). This is a security feature which will allow APEAMCET2017 authorities to verify your identity and also to check impersonation. Therefore, you are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc. on their Hands/Foot.
10. Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical/ Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches (all types), Large Spectacles, any other Electronic Gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
11. Candidate is permitted to write the Examination only once, though he/she has submitted multiple applications. The performance in the first appearance is only be considered, but for otherwise.
12. Adoption of any kind of unfair means and any act of impersonation during the time of test will render the applicant liable for invalidation of his/her performance in the Examination. Further he/she will forfeit the claim of appearing for the test and will make him/her liable for criminal action.
13. Complete the Filled in Online Application Form by affixing photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer / Principal of the college where you have studied should be handed over to Invigilator after signing in the presence of Invigilator. Otherwise the candidate’s result will be withheld.
14. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safekeeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
15. Issue of Hall Ticket and appearance at the test does not automatically entitle the candidate for admission in to a College.
16. No traveling expenses will be paid for the journey to take up the test.
17. Blank papers will be provided for rough work in the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination center without handing over the rough sheet to the invigilator concerned after the end of the examination.
18. Contact the center chief Superintendent / Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance during the course of examination if required.
19. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the college.
20. Any information for the student can be obtained from website only and no personal communication will be sent in any regard.
21. To know your test center location visit the following link HTTP://SCHE.AP.GOV.IN/EAMCET/EAMCET/CENTERS.ASPX
How to download AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Candidates should visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/Take a printout for further reference.
For more admit cards – click here