PCDA circular on Revision of pension under ‘One Rank One Pension’ in respect of Post-2006 Havildars and in r/o Fly. Sergeant
PCDA Circular on revision under ‘One Rank One Pension
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 566
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt, Bank Accounts, Central Office C-7,Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre 400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks.
3. The Nodal Officers, ICICI/HDFC/AXIS/IDBI Banks
4. All Managers, CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA Chennai
9. The Director of Treasury, All States East Mumbai-
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, R K Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi.
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (J&K), Camp Bell Bay.
13. The Principal Pay and Accounts Officer Andaman and Nicobar Administration Port Blair.
Subject :- Revision of pension under ‘One Rank One Pension’.
Ref :- This office Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016 & Circular No. 557 dated 17.03.2016.
Pension Disbursing Agencies (PDAs) are aware that as per this office Circular No. 555 dt.-04.02.2016, pension of Armed Forces Personnel is to be revised w.e.f. 01.07.2014 by the PDAs as per tables attached with this circular. PDAs have reported some difficulties on certain points while implementing the scheme of ‘OROP’. Clarification in the matter is as under:-
(i) Revision of pension in respect of Post-2006 Havildars granted ACP-I who later on promoted to the Rank of Hony Nb Sub :- It is clarified that pension of Post-2006 Havildars granted ACP-I, who got pensionary benefits of Nb-Sub rank but later on promoted to the rank of Hony. Nb-Sub for which Corr. PPOs were issued revising the rank as Hony. Nb-Sub. Pension in such cases shall be revised to the rank of Nb-Sub.
(ii) Revision of pension under OROP in r/o Fly. Sergeant: – The rank of Fly. Sergeant has not been mentioned in the equivalence of ranks in Appendix – ‘Y’ of this office above mentioned Circulars. It is hereby clarified that rank of Fly. Sergeant is equivalent to JWO of the Air Force and Naib Subedar of the Army. Hence, pension of Fly. Sergeant shall be revised from the Tables of Naib Subedar.
2. All other terms and conditions in the matter shall remain unchanged.
3. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination across the all concerned.