Articles you may like to read
- Meeting of BPMS with Defence Minister on issues of Civilian Defence Employees
- PCDA Circular on granting Fixed Medical Allowance in the places not covered by CGHS
- Non-Productivity Bonus for PBOR Defence Personnel for year 2016-17 – Defence Ministry Orders
- DA from July 2017 for Armed Forces Officers and PBOR
Merger and re-designation of various common category Posts as per 6th CPC recommendations – DOPT approves these common desigations of various cadres in Defence Services
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ullan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
Date: 01 June 2015
All CsFA (Fys)/PCA (Fys)
(Through CGDA Mail Server)
Subject: Merger and re-designation of various common category posts as per 6th CPC recommendations-Reg.
A copy of MoD F No. 410/2009-D (Civ-I) dated 01.05.2015 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for your information and necessary action at your end.
(V. K. Purohit)
F. No. 410/2009-D (CIV-I)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Sena Bhavan, New Delhi
Dated: 01st May 2015
The Chief of Army Staff,
The Chief of Air Staff,
The Chief of Naval Staff,
Subject: – Merger and re-designation of various common category posts as per 6th CPC recommendations- Reg.
In continuation of MOD letter of even No. dated 27th February 2013, on the subject mentioned above, the proposal regarding re-designation of various posts in Defence Establishments consequent upon their merger as per 6th CPC recommendations has further been considered and referred to Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure through Integrated Finance for approval.
2. Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure vide Ministry of Finance, Deptt. of Expenditure U.O. No.10 (6)/E/III.B/2012 dated 26th December 2014 and subsequent clarification furnished vide U.O. of even No. dated 7.4.2015 has intimated that the proposal has been examined in consultation with Deptt. of Personnel & Training, and approved the common designations of various cadres as under:-
Name of Office / Cadre Existing Designation Pre-Revised Pay Scale Revised pay Band / Grade Pay Revised Designation 1 2 3 4 5 Stenographer Cadre Steno Grade-I 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Stenographer Grade-I Steno Grade-II 5000-8000 Steno Grade-III 4000-6000 PB-1 with GP Rs.2400 Stenographer Grade-II Admn. Cadre Office Superintendent 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Office Superintendent Assistant 5000-8000 Technical Cadre Chargeman Grade-I 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP of Rs.4200 Chargeman Chargeman Grade-II 5000-8000 Tradesman Mate 2650-4000 PB-1 with GP Rs.1800 Tradesman Mate Labourer/Mazdoor 2550-3200 Scientific Staff Scientific Asstt.II/ Junior Scientific Asstt.Gd.I 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Scientific Assitant Scientific Asstt.III/ Junior Scientific Asstt.Gd-II 5000-8000 Telephone Operator Telephone Supervisor 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Telephone Supervisor Telephone Operator Gd.I 5000-8000 Telephone Operator Gd.II 3200-4900 PB-1 with GP Rs.2000 Telephone Operator Storekeeping Cadre Sr. Store Supdt/ Foreman of Stores/ Supervisor Barrack/Stores Gd-I/ Storekeeper Gd.I Chargeman-II /Stores Chargeman-I (Stores) 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Sr. Store Superintendent Store Supdt. / Sr. Store Keeper /Supervisor Barrack/Stores Gd.II / Storekeeper Gd.II / Chargeman-II (Stores_ 5000-8000 Sr. Storekeeper /Storekeeper / Storekeeper Gd.III / Supervisor (Store) 4000-6000 PB-1 with GP Rs.2400 Superintendent (Store) Asstt. Storekeeper / Storekeeper / Storekeeper Gd-II 3050-4590 PB-1 with GP Rs.1900 Storekeeper Civilian Motor Drivers Foreman of Transport 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Civilian Motor Driver (SG) Civilian Motor Driver (SG) / Motor Transport Supervisor 5000-8000 Photographer Cadre Sr. Photographer Gr.I 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Senior Photographer Sr. Photographer Gr.II 5000-8000 Technical Cadre Junior Works Manager/Foreman/Junior Technical Officer/Shop Suptdt. 7450-11500 PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600 Junior Works Manager. Junior Technical Officer/ Foreman
(as per the functional requirement of Hqrs./ Dtes./Organisations)
Asstt. Foreman/ Asstt. Shop Suptd. 6500-10500 Scientific Staff JTO(S)/Sr. Scientific Asstt. 7450-11500 PB-2 with GP Rs.4600 Senior Scientific Assistant Draughts man Cadre JTO(D) 7450-11500 PB-2 with GP Rs.4600 Model RRs for Draughtsman Cadre is being examined by DOP&T in consultation with the UPSC and re-designation will be in line with Model RRs to be finalised by DOP&T. Chief Draughtsman 6500-10500 Draughtsman Gd.I 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP Rs.4200 Draughtsman Gd.II 5000-8000 Draughtsman Gd.III 4000-6000 PB-1 with GP Rs.4200 Official Language Staff Junior Hindi Translator 5000-8000 PB-2 with GP of Rs.4200 Junior Translator Senior Hindi Translator 5500-9000 PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600 Senior Translator Translation Officer/ Hindi Officer 6500-10500 PB-3 with GP of Rs.5400 Assistant Director (OL)
3. The above approval is subject to the following:
(i) It does not involve any change in pay scale in any manner whatsoever.
(ii) It does not require re-fixation of pay in case nor does it involve change in date of increment.
(iii) It does not disturb the next higher post in the hierarchical line of promotion, and
(iv) It does not entail any financial implication whatsoever in any form whatsoever.
4. The proposal with regard to continue with the nomenclature/ designations of Stenographer Cadre, Administrative Cadre, Technical Cadre (Chargeman, Tradesman Mate, Labour/Mazdoor) Scientific Staff, Telephone Operator, CMD Cadre and Photographer Cadre is subject to the condition that for the common category cadres where Model RRs are issued by the DOP&T, the re-designation will be as per Model RRs and no deviation in such common category posts is allowed.
5. This issues with concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their U.O. No.10(6)/E.III.B/2012 dated 26 Dec., 2012 and clarification dated 7th April 2015 and Defence (Fin./AG/PB) vide their Dy. No. 31/AG/PB dated 28th April, 2015.
Under Secretary (CP)
Tel. No.2301 2414