Merger and re-designation of the Civilian Scientific Staff Cadre of the Supply and Transport. Directorate in Defence Establishment
Controller General of Defence Accounts has issued a circular for Merger and re-designation of posts of Junior Scientific Assistant & Senior Laboratory Assistant
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
Dated: 01 Mar 2016
PCA (Fys)/A11 CsFA (Fys)
(Through CGDA website)
Subject: Merger and re-designation of posts in Food Inspection Organization of Dte General of Supply and Transport.
A copy of MoD letter No. PC to MF 67707/ RR/ Q/ ST-8/ 6732/ D (QS) dated 11.01.2016 received under DGST, QMG Branch (ST-8), IHQ of MoD (Army) letter No. 67707/ RR/Q/ST-8 dated 14.01.2016 is forwarded herewith for your information and necessary action at your end.
(V. K. Purohit)
Dte Gen of Supplies & Transport
Quartermaster General’s Branch (ST-8)
Integrated HQ of MOD (Army)
P-11, Havlock Lines, Lucknow Road
14 Jan 2018
CGDA, New Delhi
CDA Southern Comd, Pune
CDA Western Comd; Chandimandir
CDA Central Comd, Lucknow
CDA Northern Comd, Jammu
MERGER AND RE-DESIGNATION OF POSTS IN FOOD INSPECTION ORGANISATION OF DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF SUPPLY & TRANSPORT
1. A ink signed copy of Govt of India, Min of Def letter No. PC to MF 67707/RR/Q/ST-8/6732/D(QS) dt 11 Jan 2016 is. fwd herewith for your info and necessary action, please.
2. It is intimated that as per instructions contained in MOD letter under reference, the following common designation of Civilian Scientific Cadre of FIO in Army has been approved:-
|Existing Designation||Pre-revised Pay Scale||Revised Designation||Revised Pay Band/Grade Pay|
|Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA)||5500-175-9000||Scientific Assistant (SA)||Rs. 9300-34800, Pay Band-2 with GP Rs.4200|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||5000-150-8000|
3. The approval is subject to the following:-
(a) It will not involve any change in the pay scale or re-fixation of pay or change in the date of increment in any manner.
(b) It will not disturb next higher post in the hierarchy.
PC to MF 67707/RR/Q/ST-8/6732/D(QS)
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, 11th January 2016
The Chief of the Army Staff
Subject: MERGER AND RE-DESIGNATION OF POSTS IN FOOD INSPECTION ORGANISATION OF DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF SUPPLY & TRANSPORT
In pursuance of the recommendation of 6th Pay Commission and MoF OM No. 1/1/2008-IC of 13th November 2009, I am directed to convey sanction of the President of India for merger and re-designation of the following posts in the Civilian Scientific Staff Cadre of the Supply and Transport. Directorate in Defence Establishment:-
|Name of Cadre||Existing name of the Post and Scale||Corresponding Pay, pay band and grade pay as per 6th CPC||Name of the post and scale after merger and re-designation|
|Name of post||Pay scale as per 5th CPC||Name of post||Corresponding pay, Pay band & grade pay as per 6th CPC|
|Civilian Scientific Staff||Junior Scientific Assistant||5500-175-9000/-||Rs. 9300-34800, Pay Band 2 Grade pay Rs.4200/-||Scientific Assistant||Rs. 9300-34800, Pay
Band-II Grade pay Rs.4200/-
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||Rs. 5000-150-8000/-||Rs. 9300-34800, Pay Band 2 Grade pay Rs. 4200/-|
2. The sanction is subject to the condition that it will not involve any change in the pay scale or re-fixation of pay or change in the date of increment in any manner and it will not disturb next higher post in the hierarchy.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure vide their DC. No. 10(6)/E.III.B/2012 dated 04.12.2015 and Ministry of Defence (Fin/AG/PB) vide their Dy. No. 230/AG/PB/2015 dt 01.01.2016.
Under Secretary to Govt of India