Mr.Manohar Parikar has in an interview stated that Ex-Servicemen will be getting Good News soon on OROP
Even as full time agitations by Ex-Servicemen for grant of One Rank One Pension is to cross one month, Defence Minister Mr. Manohar Parikar has in an interview given to media has stated that all Ex-Servicemen in the Country would be getting good news soon on One Rank One Pension Issue.
While previous Congress Government had approved One Rank One Pension to all Ex-Servicemen in principle with effect from 1st January 2014, modalities for grant of OROP are yet to be finalised. After BJP had taken over the Government Ex-Servicemen are demanding early implementation of OROP.
What is OROP?
Check the following link to get the details of what OROP is all about?
Since then, Defence Minister as well as Prime Minister have promised to grant OROP as early as possible. They have also reported that there are lot of complexities involved in formulating One Rank One Pension and that is why implementation of the same is being delayed
Check the following links for earlier news and information on One Rank One Pension
- OROP to Defence Pensioners will not be available if they opt to discharge from Defence Services
- OROP Grievances – Action Taken by Govt So far
- OROP to Central Armed Police and Assam Rifles Personnel
- We should accept “reasonably good” OROP scheme: Air Chief
- Grant of OROP benefits – Status as on 12th November 2016
- Status Report on implementation of OROP Benefits as on 15.09.2016
- OROP Suicide – Many unanswered Questions
- One Ran One Pension – OROP One-Man Judicial Committee Report submitted to Govt
- Revision of pension under One Rank One Pension – PCDA Circular
- OROP Scheme – Notification issued by the Judicial Committee
- OROP Judicial Committee tenure extended
- One Rank One Pension – Last date for representation on Pension Anomalies extended
- One Rank One Pension – The importance of LTA
- Measures to be Taken if you have not received OROP Arrears so far
- Public Notice for addressing anomalies on One Rank One Pension (OROP)
- One Rank One Pension to be re-fixed every 5 year
- One Rank One Pension – Status Report
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension – PCDA Clarification
- Anomalies in One Rank One Pension – Letter to Defence Minister
- OROP – One Rank One Pension Arrears Calculator – Get to know your OROP Arrears at ease
- Revised Pension under OROP released to two lakh pensioners – Defence Ministry Press Release
- Implementation of OROP – Information to Defence Pensioners
- OROP Anomalies – One member Judicial Committee will submit its report in six months
- OROP Circular No. 555 issued by PCDA – Incompatible with OROP Order of Defence Ministry
- Brief note on OROP for EDP – CGDA