Articles you may like to read
- Enhancement of superannuation age of the officers in Ordnance Factory Health Services
- Meeting of BPMS with Defence Minister on issues of Civilian Defence Employees
- PCDA Circular on granting Fixed Medical Allowance in the places not covered by CGHS
- Non-Productivity Bonus for PBOR Defence Personnel for year 2016-17 – Defence Ministry Orders
Guidelines or Oncology Treatment in ECHS Empanelled Hospitals and revised rates for Cancer Surgery based on revision of Cancer surgery related package rates by CGHS in OM dated 07.09.2015
Central Organisation of ECHS – Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has issued guidelines on Oncology Treatment Rates for Cancer Surgery for Empanelled Hospitals.
Central Organization, ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Ministry of Defence (Army)
IHQ of MoD (Navy)/Dir ECHS (N)
Air HQ (VB)/DPS
HQ Southern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Eastern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Northern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ South Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command (A/ECHS)
GUIDELINES ON ONCOLOGY TREATMENT: RATES FOR CANCER SURGERY FOR EMPANELLED HOSPITALS
(a) This office letter No B/49773/AG/ECHS/Rates/Policy dt 09 Dec 2014.
(b) CGHS Office Memorandum of No S-11045/36/2012-CGHS (HEC) dt 07 Sep 2015 (Copy attached).
2. Annexure to this office letter under reference as mentioned para 1(a) is revised vide annexure-I of CGHS office memorandum mentioned in para 1(b).
3 These rates will be applicable from 11 Sep 2015.
for MD ECHS