Articles you may like to read
- Enhancement of superannuation age of the officers in Ordnance Factory Health Services
- Armed Forces Flag Day Fund – Request by Department of Ex-Servicemen
- Meeting of BPMS with Defence Minister on issues of Civilian Defence Employees
- PCDA Circular on granting Fixed Medical Allowance in the places not covered by CGHS
DA from January 2015 increased to 113% for Armed forces Officers and persons below officers rank – 6% DA hike
Defence Ministry has issued an order increasing DA to 113% with effect from 01.01.2015. The order is reproduced below:
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, 16th April, 2015
The Chief of the Army Staff
The Chief of the Air Staff
The Chief of the Naval Staff
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank including NCs(E) – Revised rates effective from from 1st January 2015
I am directed to refer to this Ministry’s letter no.1(2)/2004/ D (Pay/Services) dated 24th September 2014, on the subject cited above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Armed Forces Officers and Personnel Below Officer Rank, including Non-combatants (Enrolled), shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 107% to 113% with effect from 1st January, 2015.
2. The provisions contained in paras 2, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s letter No.1(2)/2004/D (Pay/Service) dated 25th September 2008 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of DA payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Armed Forces Officers/ PBORs including NCs(E).
4. This letter issues with the concurrence of Finance Division of this Ministry vide their Dy. No.145-PA dated 16th April, 2015 based on Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) O.M No. 1/2/·2015-E-II (B), dated 10th April, 2015.
( Prashant Rastogi)
Under Secretary to the Government of India