Articles you may like to read
- NPS – How a State Government Employee or State Autonomous Bodies Employees exit from NPS?
- Exit from NPS by Central Government Employees and Central Autonomous bodies Employees – FAQ
- NPS – Guidelines for deferment of lump sum and annuity
- Exit from NPS for State Government Sector (SG) and State Autonomous Bodies – FAQ
Counting of former service in respect of employees covered under New Pension Scheme
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSION)DRAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 103.Dated :8th February 2013
(All Heads of Department under Ministry of Defence)
Subject: Counting of former service in respect of employees covered under New Pension Scheme.As per existing practice Audit Report for counting of former service in respect of Defence Civilian Employees covered under old pension scheme is being rendered by the Office of the PCDA (P) Allahabad. However, consequent upon introduction of New pension scheme w.e.f. 01-01-2004, this office has stopped rendering audit report for counting of former service in r/o employees covered under New pension scheme. Now, it has been decided that this office will continue to Render Audit report to those employees who are covered under New Pension scheme till finalization of NPS Rules.
2. Therefore it is advised to forward affected cases as well as returned cases to render Audit Report.No.GI/C/Misc/NPS-I/Tech.Dated: 8th February 2013(ALOK PATNI)