Bhutan Compensatory Allowance Revised for DAD personnel
Grant of revised rates of Bhutan Compensatory Allowance (BCA) in respect of DAD personnel posted in Project Dantak (Bhutan) Revised Rates from 01.04.2014 & 01.04.2015
CGDA circular on Grant of revised rates of Bhutan Compensatory Allowance (BCA).
Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt.
Sub: Grant of revised rates Bhutan Compensatory Allowance (BCA) in respect of DAD personnel posted in Projected Dantak (Bhutan)
A copy of Government of India, Ministry of Defence (Finance), New Delhi letter No. 11(2)/C/2000 (2324) dated 21.12.2016 on the above subject is forwarded herewith for your information, guidance and necessary action please. The revised rates of BCA are admissible specific to the DAD officers/officials drawing Grade pay mentioned for different categories as stated in the ibid Ministry letter.
No. 11(2)/C/2000 (2324)
Ministry of Defence (Finance)
DAD (Coord), Room No. 24-A, South Block
21st December, 2016
The Controller General of Defence Accounts
Delhi Cantt. 110 010.
Sub: Grant of revised rates of Bhutan Compensatory Allowance (BCA) in respect of DAD personnel posted in Project Dantak (Bhutan).
I am directed to refer to CGDA’s office UO No. l3012(4)/79/AN-XIV/BCA-III dated 19.09.2016 and this Ministry’s letter No. 11(2)/C/2000(1183) dt. 27.5.2015, on the above mentioned subject and to convey the sanction of the President of India to the revised rates w.e.f. 01.04.2014 and 01.04.2015 of Bhutan Compensatory Allowance (BCA) to the employees of the Defence Accounts Department serving with Project Dantak in Bhutan at par with General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF) employees serving under Project Dantak in Bhutan in terms of letter of Govt. of India, Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport Highways, BRDB, New Delhi bearing No. BRDB/03/7l/2010/GE-I dt. 01.08.2016. The revised rate of BCA after adhoc increase with effect from 01.04.2014 and 01.04.2015 for different categories are given as under:
(Amt. in Rs.)
BCA rate per month with effect from
1. Officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 10000 p.m. and above –
2. Officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- p.m. and above but less than Rs. 10000/- p.m. –
3. Officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/-p.m. and above but less than Rs. 8700/- –
4. Other Group ‘A’ Officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- pm. and above but less than Rs. 6600/- p.m. –
5. Group ‘B’ Gazetted Officers drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- p.m. and above but less than Rs.6600/- p.m. –
6. Non Gazetted staff drawing Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- p.m. and above but less than 4800/- p.m. –
7. Staff drawing Grade Pay less than Rs.1900/- p.m. –
2. The slab deduction prescribed in BRDB letter No. BRDB/03/71/92/GE-I dt. 01.12.1999 has been removed from Bhutan Compensatory allowance (BCA) vide MEA order No. E.IV/235/3/2010 dated 14.7.2014, corrigendum No. E.IV/235/3/2010 dated 21.7.2014 as conveyed vide BRDB letter No. BRDB/03/71/2010/GE-I dated 2.3.2015.
4. All other terms and conditions for drawal of Bhutan Compensatory Allowance including depression of 6% for Officers and 4% for Personnel Below Officer Ranks as stipulated in BRDB’s letter No. BRDB/O3/7l/9l/GE-l dated 22nd September 2006 shall remain unchanged.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Addl FA(AK) & J S as IFA(DAD), vide Dy. No. 3024/Addl FA(AK) & J S dated. 15.12.2016.