Indian Banks’ Association and Bank Unions have signed 10th Bipartite Bank Wage Revision Agreement on 25.05.2015. Arrears Calculators for various Grades/Cadres is produced below
Indian Banks’ Association and the Bank Unions comprising of AIBEA, NCBE, BEFI, NOBW and INBEF have signed 10th Bipartite Settlement in Mumbai. Nearly 5 lac workmen employees will be covered by this Settlement. Because of this Settlement, there would be an increase of Rs.2270 Crores per year in the wages of the bank employees which would be effective from 1st November, 2012. The settlement would cover employees of Public Sector Banks, Private Sector Banks and Foreign Banks.
The calculators for various Grades and Cadres have been published are reproduced below:
- Arrears Calculation Software for Clerical Staff – Clerks.xl
- Arrears Calculation Software for Subordinate Staff – Substaff.xl
- Arrears Calculation Software for Part Time Employees – PTS.xl
- For calculating temporary allowance arrears – Temp-Allow.xl
- Arrears Charts for all the four Areas – Arrears Chars.pdf
Memorandum of Settlement dated 25th May 2015 between the Managements of 43 Banks as represented by the Indian Banks’ Association and their workmen as represented by the All India Bank Employees’ Association, National Confederation of Bank Employees, Bank Employees’ Federation of India, National Organisation of Bank Workers and Indian National Bank Employees’ Federation.
Click the links given below to view the Agreement and salient features of the Agreement.