10th Bipartite Bank Employees wage revision – AIBOA reports on IBA and UFBU meeting held on 16th April 2015
ALL INDIA BANK OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION
April 17, 2015
ALL UNITS / STATE COMMITTEES
UFBU MEET AND
SUB COMMITTEE MEETINGS WITH IBA,
Preceding the IBA meeting on 16th April, 2015, UFBU met at Maharastra State Bank Employees Federation Office at Fort Mumbai on 15.04.2015 at 18.00 hrs. Our Organisation was represented by Com.Alok.Khare, Vice Chairman, Com.S.S.Shishodia, President besides the undersigned. All the constituents have participated in the meet.
1. The following issues were discussed for taking up the same with IBA.
Improvements in the proposed Insurance backed Hospitalisation Scheme.
Four issues concerning the Retirees- [a] 100% D.A.Neutralisation for retirees prior to 1.11.2002; [b].Family Pension; [c]. Updation of Pension; [d]. Coverage of Hospitalisation to Retirees.
Constraints in construction of Pay scales with the condition of 2% loading
Feasibility of converting the DA series from the base year of 1960 to 2001.
2. The IBA subcommittee on Hospitalisation Scheme was headed by Shri.Arun Tiwari, Chairman Union Bank of India, Shri.Shailesh Verma CGM, SBI, Shri.B.S.Shekhawat, GM (HRD) CBI, Shri.M.V.Tanksale, CEO IBA, Shri K.Unnikrishnan Dy.CEO IBA besides HR officials of IBA. The representatives of all the eleven unions have participated.
3. There was a detailed discussion on the Hospitalisation based on the documents provided by the IBA to all the unions. Our organisation has forwarded the various suggestions on the scheme to IBA, earlier to the commencement of the discussions, The said communication addressed to the IBA is sent herewith. At the end, there are very many loose ends to be knitted to present a comprehensive and an improved beneficial scheme to the Bankmen at large.
4. In the exclusive sub committee meeting of Officers, IBA team was headed by Shri. Ashwini Kumar Chairman Dena Bank, Smt.Indira Padmini, GM, IOB, Shri.B.S.Shekhwat, GM CBI besides the top officials and also of HR team of IBA,
5. The talks continued on issues listed in the Charter of demands of officers. The discussions are progressing but inconclusive. The Officers’ organisations have requested for one more sitting to take forward the discussions preferably next week.
6. We shall keep the units informed about the progress made to convert the MOU into 7th Joint Note.