Articles you may like to read
- 7th Pay Commission Pay and Allowances for Tamilnadu State Government Employees – GO released
- 7th Pay Commission Annual Allowance for Central Health Services Officers
- 7th Pay Commission Travel Allowance and reimbursement on Leave Travel Concession
- 7th Pay Commission Constant Attendant Allowance increase extended to Civilian Pensioners
7th Pay Commission Travelling Allowance – Implementation of the Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission Finance Ministry OM dated 04.09.2017
7th Pay Commission Travelling Allowance – Department of Expenditure OM.
F. No. 19030/1/2017-E.IV
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, dated the 04th September, 2017
Subject :- Travelling Allowance Rules – Implementation of the Recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission.
Consequent upon the issuance of this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 13.07.2017 regarding implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC on Travelling Allowance (TA), various references are being received in this Department seeking clarifications regarding TA/Daily Allowance (DA) entitlements of Officers in Level 13A. Level 13A (pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/-) has been included in the Pay Matrix vide Notification No. GSR 592(E) dated 15.06.2017.
2. The matter has been considered in this Department and with the approval of Competent Authority, it has been decided that TA/DA entitlements of Officers in Pay Level 13A (pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/-) shall be equivalent to TA/DA entitlements of Officers in Pay Level 13 (pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-) as mentioned in this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 13.07.2017.
Hindi version is attached.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Checkout these OMs issued for implementation of 7th Pay Commission Travelling Allowances