7th Pay Commission Notification likely to be issued this week – Indian Express reports
After more than 25 days are over from the date, Cabinet gave its approval to recommendations of 7th Pay Commission, there are indications for issue of Gazette Notification for its implementation this week.
This news has been reported by Indian Express in its online news paper.
As many as 48 lakh Central Government Employees including Railway Employees, Civilian Defence Employees and Defence Personnel along with 52 lakh Central Civilian and Defence Pensioners will be benefited by this 7th Pay Commission pay and pension hike.
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation after obtaining Promotion or MACP increment
- 7th Pay Commission allowances delayed – Slogan for Human Chain
- 7th Pay Commission Pension on Notional Pay – Ready Reckoner to calculate 7th CPC pension from your 4CPC to 6CPC Pension
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances will be cleared by Cabinet within this month – AIRF
- No revision in Pension as per 7th Pay Commission for Autonomous Bodies Pensioners – Clarification
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching and increments withheld till detailed instructions issued by Finance Ministry
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances may be finalised by Cabinet today
- Inordinate delay in revision of 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Human Chain to be orgainsed
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Cabinet is likely to clear revised Allowances before end of July 2017
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation for Employees granted MACP from 1st January 2016
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances related report submitted to Cabinet by Empowered Committee Secretaries
- 7th Pay Commission implementation for Chair Persons and Members of Regulatory Authorities
- 7th Pay Commission Pension to Pensioners and family Pensioners of CSIR
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching of stages in the revised pay structure
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching Benefit to be extended to Assistant Accounts Officers
Though employees are not much rejoicing over this pay hike as they feel that this is the lowest increase in pay ever granted by any pay commission and that too after 10 years.
The 7th Pay Commission allowances portion will have to be decided separately since Govt has formed a Committee for the same which will submit its report in 4 months
As far as increase in minimum pay and fitment formula is concerned, a separate committee is to be formed by the Govt as promised on 30th June 2016 in the meeting with Staff Side Unions. Earlier all Staff Side Associations and Unions had threatened to proceed with Indefinite Strike action from 11th July 2016.
Source: The Indian Express