7th Pay Commission Notification likely to be issued this week – Indian Express reports
After more than 25 days are over from the date, Cabinet gave its approval to recommendations of 7th Pay Commission, there are indications for issue of Gazette Notification for its implementation this week.
This news has been reported by Indian Express in its online news paper.
As many as 48 lakh Central Government Employees including Railway Employees, Civilian Defence Employees and Defence Personnel along with 52 lakh Central Civilian and Defence Pensioners will be benefited by this 7th Pay Commission pay and pension hike.
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation as per Option 1 – Staff Side JCM suggestions
- Anomaly out of 7th Pay Commission and changes in conditions of MACP
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations for Electronic Data Processing Staff
- 7th Pay Commission Disability Pension referred to anomaly committee
- 7th Pay Commission allowances – confederation prepares for strike
- 7th Pay commission Allowances meeting postponed to 25th October 2016
- 7th Pay Commission – Clarification sought regarding Option and Pay Fixation in 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission implementation on MACP – NFIR opposes
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Wage and Fitment Factor – Confederation Charter of Demands
- 7th Pay Commission Pension – Implementation of first option – Meeting fixed on 06.10.2016
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Meeting on 13th Oct 2016
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee to submit its report soon
- DA from 1st July 2016 will be 3% if DA not merged taken in to account
- 7th Pay Commission minimum pay and fitment factor – IRTSA writes to Committee of Secretaries
- 7th Pay Commission fitment factor and Pay fixation for Running Staff of Railways
Though employees are not much rejoicing over this pay hike as they feel that this is the lowest increase in pay ever granted by any pay commission and that too after 10 years.
The 7th Pay Commission allowances portion will have to be decided separately since Govt has formed a Committee for the same which will submit its report in 4 months
As far as increase in minimum pay and fitment formula is concerned, a separate committee is to be formed by the Govt as promised on 30th June 2016 in the meeting with Staff Side Unions. Earlier all Staff Side Associations and Unions had threatened to proceed with Indefinite Strike action from 11th July 2016.
Source: The Indian Express