Articles you may Like
7th Pay Commission Notification likely to be issued this week – Indian Express reports
After more than 25 days are over from the date, Cabinet gave its approval to recommendations of 7th Pay Commission, there are indications for issue of Gazette Notification for its implementation this week.
This news has been reported by Indian Express in its online news paper.
As many as 48 lakh Central Government Employees including Railway Employees, Civilian Defence Employees and Defence Personnel along with 52 lakh Central Civilian and Defence Pensioners will be benefited by this 7th Pay Commission pay and pension hike.
- Govt terms 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay, Multiplication factor, and Date of Effect of Allowances are not Pay Anomaly – Staff Side will have to find a way out now
- 7th Pay Commission Deputation Allowance – Increased by 2.25 times – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission Classification of Posts – Notification
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay, Multiplication Factor and Date of Effect of Allowances – Reaction of Confederation
- 7th Pay Commission Children Education Allowance Order – Certain Grey Areas in the OM dated 16.08.2017
- No better LTC benefits after 7th Pay Commission implementation
- 7th Pay Commission House Building Advance – HBA revised to 25 lakh
- Implementation of 7th Pay Commission for Tamilnadu Central Government Employees – Instructions
- Inordinate delay in considering 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay and fitment formula demands
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation when Date of Promotion precedes Date of Next increment
- Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017 – Pay Matrix, increment and Pay fixation with illustrations
- 7th Pay Commission Pay and Allowances for Tamilnadu State Government Employees – GO released
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Approved for Tamilnadu State Government Employees – Press Release
- 7th Pay Commission Dress Allowance for Railway Employees – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor – Confederation’s View
Though employees are not much rejoicing over this pay hike as they feel that this is the lowest increase in pay ever granted by any pay commission and that too after 10 years.
The 7th Pay Commission allowances portion will have to be decided separately since Govt has formed a Committee for the same which will submit its report in 4 months
As far as increase in minimum pay and fitment formula is concerned, a separate committee is to be formed by the Govt as promised on 30th June 2016 in the meeting with Staff Side Unions. Earlier all Staff Side Associations and Unions had threatened to proceed with Indefinite Strike action from 11th July 2016.
Source: The Indian Express