7th Pay Commission Notification likely to be issued this week – Indian Express reports
After more than 25 days are over from the date, Cabinet gave its approval to recommendations of 7th Pay Commission, there are indications for issue of Gazette Notification for its implementation this week.
This news has been reported by Indian Express in its online news paper.
As many as 48 lakh Central Government Employees including Railway Employees, Civilian Defence Employees and Defence Personnel along with 52 lakh Central Civilian and Defence Pensioners will be benefited by this 7th Pay Commission pay and pension hike.
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee submits report to Govt
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation and Arrears for employees who were on leave on 1st January 2016
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee to submit report next week – Confederation
- Delay in 7th Pay Commission allowances – Mass Dharna in front of FM Office
- 7th Pay Commission allowances – Whether be delayed based on RBI report?
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Monetary Policy Report
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Final Meeting Concluded – Report to be submitted within a week
- Minimum pay for Calculation of pay of casual labourers
- Advance of Leave Salary abolished as per 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission Pay fixation anomaly – Definition
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Meeting to be held on 6th April 2017
- Non-Submission of 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Report
- 7th Pay Commission for Railways – Financial Implication
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Meeting held on 28th March 2017 – AIRF reports
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Report not submitted yet – Minister reiterates
Though employees are not much rejoicing over this pay hike as they feel that this is the lowest increase in pay ever granted by any pay commission and that too after 10 years.
The 7th Pay Commission allowances portion will have to be decided separately since Govt has formed a Committee for the same which will submit its report in 4 months
As far as increase in minimum pay and fitment formula is concerned, a separate committee is to be formed by the Govt as promised on 30th June 2016 in the meeting with Staff Side Unions. Earlier all Staff Side Associations and Unions had threatened to proceed with Indefinite Strike action from 11th July 2016.
Source: The Indian Express