7th Pay Commission Notification likely to be issued this week – Indian Express reports
After more than 25 days are over from the date, Cabinet gave its approval to recommendations of 7th Pay Commission, there are indications for issue of Gazette Notification for its implementation this week.
This news has been reported by Indian Express in its online news paper.
As many as 48 lakh Central Government Employees including Railway Employees, Civilian Defence Employees and Defence Personnel along with 52 lakh Central Civilian and Defence Pensioners will be benefited by this 7th Pay Commission pay and pension hike.
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee yet to submit its report to Govt – Minister replies in Parliament
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation Anomaly resulting in less pay to seniors
- 7th Pay Commission – Committee on Allowances submits HRA report to Government
- 7th Pay Commission Bunching of Pay in the revised pay structure – DOPT Clarification
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Actual truth will be known after March 11 – Confederation
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Report to be submitted today – Shiv Gopal Mishra, convener NJCA
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Only 7% increase has been factored in to Budget 2017-18
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation Option I based on increment earned rejected by Govt
- Significance of Strike against 7th Pay Commission Low Pay Hike on 16th March 2017 – Confederation
- Computer Advance based on 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – orders
- State wise details of 7th Pay Commission arrears disbursed to Defence Pensioners
- 7th pay Commission Pay for Trainee appointed on compassionate Grounds
- 7th Pay Commission upgraded Grade Pay – Allowances to increase based on upgraded GP
- 7th Pay Commission pay increase is only 14% after 10 Years – Confederation
- 7th Pay Commission implementation to State Govt Employees – Minister’s reply in the Parliament
Though employees are not much rejoicing over this pay hike as they feel that this is the lowest increase in pay ever granted by any pay commission and that too after 10 years.
The 7th Pay Commission allowances portion will have to be decided separately since Govt has formed a Committee for the same which will submit its report in 4 months
As far as increase in minimum pay and fitment formula is concerned, a separate committee is to be formed by the Govt as promised on 30th June 2016 in the meeting with Staff Side Unions. Earlier all Staff Side Associations and Unions had threatened to proceed with Indefinite Strike action from 11th July 2016.
Source: The Indian Express