7th Pay Commission Notification likely to be issued this week – Indian Express reports
After more than 25 days are over from the date, Cabinet gave its approval to recommendations of 7th Pay Commission, there are indications for issue of Gazette Notification for its implementation this week.
This news has been reported by Indian Express in its online news paper.
As many as 48 lakh Central Government Employees including Railway Employees, Civilian Defence Employees and Defence Personnel along with 52 lakh Central Civilian and Defence Pensioners will be benefited by this 7th Pay Commission pay and pension hike.
- 7th Pay Commission anomaly committee – Brief of first Meeting
- 7th Pay Commission Pension revision – Interpretation of Proposed Option 3
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances specific to DOPT – Minutes of Meeting
- No orders for 7th Pay Commission Pay Revision for Autonomous bodies yet – Finance Ministry Clarification
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Meeting – Minutes of Meeting related to Railways
- 7th Pay Commission Arrears Income Tax Relief Calculator 2016-17
- Grade Pay upgraded by 7th Pay Commission for certain posts in Railways
- Abolition of Overtime Allowance by 7th Pay commission
- 7th Pay Commission allowances Committee Meeting – Govt may finalise allowances – Staff Side JCM reports
- Poor 7th Pay Commission Pay and allowances – Central Govt Employees disappointed
- 7th Pay Commission Defence Pension calculation with Illustrations
- 7th Pay Commission Minimum Pay and Fitment Formula – Confederation prepares for Strike
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee Meeting held on October 25 – Brief of Meeting
- 7th Pay Commission – Outcome of the Meeting held on October 24 – Only a Brief??
- 7th Pay Commission Pension – 3rd Option suggested by Dept Side welcomed by Staff Side
Though employees are not much rejoicing over this pay hike as they feel that this is the lowest increase in pay ever granted by any pay commission and that too after 10 years.
The 7th Pay Commission allowances portion will have to be decided separately since Govt has formed a Committee for the same which will submit its report in 4 months
As far as increase in minimum pay and fitment formula is concerned, a separate committee is to be formed by the Govt as promised on 30th June 2016 in the meeting with Staff Side Unions. Earlier all Staff Side Associations and Unions had threatened to proceed with Indefinite Strike action from 11th July 2016.
Source: The Indian Express