Articles you may like to read
- 7th Pay Commission – Gujarat Government Revises Salaries For Teachers and Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix Table for Tamilnadu State Government Employees
- 7th Pay Commission Pay Fixation for Employees appointed on Compassionate Grounds
- Tamil Nadu Revised Pay Rules, 2017 – Pay Matrix, increment and Pay fixation with illustrations
7th Pay Commission implementation related Grievances – Govt to discuss with Staff Side Today (24th October 2016) – Meeting to be conducted under the Chairmanship of Additional Secretary, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance
Grievances arising out of recommendations related to 7th Pay Commission implementation: Second meeting on today i.e. 24th Oct, 2016.
All Standing Committee Members
of the National Council (Staff Side) JCM
I am directed to enclosed herewith a letter No. 30-4/2016-IC dated 21.10.2016 from Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure (Implementation Cell) for your kind information please.
And your kind attention is invited to this office mail dated 11.10.2016 now it has been decided to hold Internal Meeting of the Standing Committee members of the National Council (Staff Side) JCM at 11.30 AM in place of 3.30 PM on 24th October 2016 in JCM Office.
You are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the meeting on the date and time mentioned above.
(Shiv Gopal Mishra)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Department of Expenditure
Room No- 215, Hotel Ashok,
Chankyapuri, New Delhi,
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra,
National Council (Staff Side),
JCM 13 C, Feroz Shah Road,
Subject: Second Meeting of Group of Senior Officers to discuss the grievances arising out of recommendations related to 7th Central Pay Commission – regarding.
I am directed to refer to this Department’s letter of even number dated 17th October 2016 and to inform that the meeting under the Chairmanship of Additional Secretary (Expenditure), Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, which was scheduled for 24 October 03.00 will now be held at 04.00 PM on the same day i.e. 24th October 2016 in Room No-72, North Block, New Delhi to discuss the grievances arising out of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission and their implementation.
2. All other contents of the letter remain the same
3. You are also requested to send the names of the members of Standing Committee of National Council (Staff Side), JCM who will be attending the aforesaid meeting by today’s evening.
Under Secretary (IC)